1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone going to Lime Rock for next weeks race?

Discussion in 'North East' started by tattooedsnake, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Jun 27, 2013 at 12:05 PM
    tattooedsnake

tattooedsnake [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Erick
    Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    '10 TRD sport 4x4
    -Bilstein 6112 front shock. Leveling lift -Bilstein 5100 rear shock w/TSB leaf pack. -Cooper Rugged Trek 265/70/17 -EBC front ultimax rotors w/yellow pads -Stoptech sport rear drums -Steel braided brake lines -Wet Okele seat covers front/rear with heaters -Custom built exhaust with Black Widow venom 250 muffler -Afe Stage 2 Dry CAI -Diode dynamics SS3 fog lights yellow. -OPT7 Projector Headlight Assembly w/Black backing -Undercover Flex Tonneau cover -Weather Tech floormats front and back
    Im looking to see if anyone is going to Lime Rock park for the ALMS Northeast GP July 5&6. Im in central CT and will be driving up to the track Friday and Saturday and try to get some time looking at the Delta Wing. Looking to try to meet up and get to know some more Taco owners in the perfect environment, a race track... fast cars and lots of beer. :D

I usually sit on the Hillside overlooking the S-curves.
    Let me know.

Erick

Last edited: Jun 27, 2013
  2. Jun 27, 2013 at 7:58 PM
    Sbh87

Sbh87 CAD6

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Agawam
    Vehicle:
    2014 AC 4x4 Manual 2.7L
    I wish I was going, but I'll be on the cape instead. So I guess I can't be too disappointed. I spent a good part of my childhood growing up sitting on the hill by the S-curves. My dad even used to race in the vintage fall festival years ago. I hope to make it out for at least the friday practice day of the fall festival, I'd be willing to meet up with you then and hopefully a few other tacoma owners there. Lime Rock is a great place and I don't go nearly as much as I did in the past and want to start going more.

3. Jun 27, 2013 at 9:46 PM
    tattooedsnake

Member:
    First Name:
    Erick
    Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    '10 TRD sport 4x4
    -Bilstein 6112 front shock. Leveling lift -Bilstein 5100 rear shock w/TSB leaf pack. -Cooper Rugged Trek 265/70/17 -EBC front ultimax rotors w/yellow pads -Stoptech sport rear drums -Steel braided brake lines -Wet Okele seat covers front/rear with heaters -Custom built exhaust with Black Widow venom 250 muffler -Afe Stage 2 Dry CAI -Diode dynamics SS3 fog lights yellow. -OPT7 Projector Headlight Assembly w/Black backing -Undercover Flex Tonneau cover -Weather Tech floormats front and back
    Its a great little track that ive grown to love. I grew up in Daytona Beach going to the Rolex 24 hour race every year. So the small quick style of Lime Rock is a big change for me. I will be going to both the ALMS race in July and the Grand-am race end of Sept.

4. Jul 2, 2013 at 7:01 AM
    Marcoc

Marcoc Well-Known Member

Member:
    Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma TRD Off-Road LB
    2017 Tacoma TRD OR LB white w/tech package
    usually go every year and pre-purchase tickets but this year I decided not to due to such crappy weather we have been having. Love that place, great track and awesome racing.

5. Jul 4, 2013 at 10:03 AM
    tattooedsnake

Member:
    First Name:
    Erick
    Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    '10 TRD sport 4x4
    Weather is calling for sunny all day friday and saturday and these cars arent scared of a little rain. lol

6. Jul 4, 2013 at 10:05 AM
    tattooedsnake

Member:
    First Name:
    Erick
    Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    '10 TRD sport 4x4
    Im going up both friday and saturday. Saturday im going with about 10 people from work. weather is supposed to be perfect.

[​IMG]

7. Jul 5, 2013 at 5:11 PM
    tattooedsnake

Member:
    First Name:
    Erick
    Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    '10 TRD sport 4x4

Products Discussed in

To Top