I have some stock parts that are taking up space in the basement

24 OEM OR wheel lug nuts - 20 plus shipping

Leather 6 speed shift knob - 20 plus shipping

Chrome grill - 50 plus shipping

Centercap with missing Toyota logo - free

Located in MA.

Thanks for looking!
Attached Thumbnails
A few stock parts for sale-276.jpg   A few stock parts for sale-img_7185.jpg   A few stock parts for sale-img_7186.jpg   A few stock parts for sale-img_7180.jpg   A few stock parts for sale-277.jpg  

Old 07-10-2013, 06:59 AM   #2
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsur View Post
I have some stock parts that are taking up space in the basement

24 OEM OR wheel lug nuts - 20 plus shipping

Leather 6 speed shift knob - 20 plus shipping

Chrome grill - 50 plus shipping

Centercap with missing Toyota logo - free

Located in MA.

Thanks for looking!
Where in MA?
Old 07-10-2013, 07:09 AM   #3
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Man I though those lug nuts were empty beer cans. Well they look like that on my phone at least
Old 07-10-2013, 10:26 AM   #4
jsur will become famous soon enough
jsur's Tacoma Gallery
Medford, MA. And Kenpachi, looks like you're a Bleach fan! Did you finish the series? I'm bummed there hasn't been any new content.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:40 AM   #5
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Haha hell yes I'm a bleach fan and no I haven't finished watching the series, got lazy. I was reading it, but as far as watching it I don't really know where to go look because I didn't watch it online. Just on toonami when it came out at freaking 1in the morning lol
Old 07-11-2013, 07:33 AM   #6
jsur will become famous soon enough
jsur's Tacoma Gallery
bleachget.com has all the episodes.
Old 07-11-2013, 08:09 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsur View Post
bleachget.com has all the episodes.
Going there right now! Free bump!