Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Lehigh Valley Area Clubs

Old 08-07-2013, 11:13 AM   #1
KennyF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKennyF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKennyF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKennyF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKennyF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKennyF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKennyF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKennyF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKennyF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKennyF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKennyF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Corrections Officer
Name: Ken
KennyF's Tacoma Gallery
Question Lehigh Valley Area Clubs

Are there any Lehigh Valley Pennsylvania Tacoma Clubs out there? It would ne nice to get together and share mods or ideas about our trucks to each other!
Old 08-08-2013, 12:00 AM   #2
tonyjr82 is on a distinguished road
Army: Finance Officer
Name: Tony
tonyjr82's Tacoma Gallery
Like this idea. I'm stuck in Afghanistan till late winter/early spring but then I'll be back in the Valley. I'm not sure there's already a club in our area.
Old 08-08-2013, 12:16 AM   #3
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
My mom and mom's side of the family is from the Bethlehem and Allentown area. You guys have some beautiful country and extremely nice people over there. God bless.
Old 08-08-2013, 12:08 PM   #4
KennyF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKennyF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKennyF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKennyF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKennyF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKennyF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKennyF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKennyF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKennyF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKennyF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKennyF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KennyF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyjr82 View Post
Like this idea. I'm stuck in Afghanistan till late winter/early spring but then I'll be back in the Valley. I'm not sure there's already a club in our area.
God bless you for being over there. My daughter was over there and got hurt, now she's on disability for the rest of her life. I hope you make it back safe. I'll keep looking for a club around here, hope I can find one.
Old 08-08-2013, 12:10 PM   #5

KennyF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
My mom and mom's side of the family is from the Bethlehem and Allentown area. You guys have some beautiful country and extremely nice people over there. God bless.
Yes, there is a lot of beautiful country around here. I just have to hook up with people who know the back woods a little bit better than me. This'll be the first truck that I am thinking about taking off road with.
Old 08-08-2013, 12:12 PM   #6
joeybags is on a distinguished road
Name: joe
joeybags's Tacoma Gallery
poconos here.
Old 08-08-2013, 01:22 PM   #7
Master of None
Fifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Murph
Fifthwind's Tacoma Gallery
With all of the Tacomas in the area, it should be easy to gather enough people to form a group for activities, meetings, outings, etc.. The difficult part is keeping it together and remaining an inclusive group.
We should see how many people are interested, and if the list is large enough, give it a shot.
OP, can you post (and update) a list of those interested?
Count me in!
Old 08-09-2013, 01:47 AM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyF View Post
God bless you for being over there. My daughter was over there and got hurt, now she's on disability for the rest of her life. I hope you make it back safe. I'll keep looking for a club around here, hope I can find one.
Very sorry to hear about about your Daughter Kenny.
Old 08-09-2013, 01:48 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeybags View Post
poconos here.
Joey, I grew up in East Burg before moving down to the valley. What part of the poconos are you from?
Old 08-09-2013, 02:52 PM   #10
joeybags is on a distinguished road
Name: joe
joeybags's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in albrightsville pa about 10 miles west of pocono raceway.been out here 8 years, this is my first tacoma and love it.been on some game land roads not really offroading. Joe
Old 08-09-2013, 10:58 PM   #11

KennyF's Tacoma Gallery
Do you live around those Gamelands.
Old 12-13-2014, 06:37 PM   #13
Bennersj is on a distinguished road
Name: Scott
Bennersj's Tacoma Gallery
Born and raised in Bethlehem.
Old 12-14-2014, 07:49 PM   #14
Master of None
Fifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Murph
Fifthwind's Tacoma Gallery
Why don't we throw out some suggestions on meet-up places?
There are a lot of places to eat near the Whitehall mall, as well as just south of 22 on airport road near the Target.
Google it at toss out a few suggestions.
Old 12-15-2014, 03:30 PM   #15
getsideways is on a distinguished road
Name: Trevor
getsideways's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in the Allentown area, I'd be down for a meet up!