Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Central, PA / Mod Help

Old 08-15-2013, 05:35 PM   #1
Smooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud of
Marines: 0331 / 0341
Name: G
Smooth Operator's Tacoma Gallery
Central, PA / Mod Help

**Admins, feel free to close this if you believe this doesn't belong here**

I'm currently looking for anyone who is mechanically inclined and has worked on 2nd Generation Tacoma's. I currently bought a 2013 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport and saw many threads about the installation of Axle Breathers. I'm currently in Afghanistan working on contract and only have a few weeks home, last thing I wanna do is spend money at a 4x4 Shop or give money to the dealership to install something that is relatively easy/should already be installed by factory.

I can offer a case of beer, your choice and some good conversation. I'll even pick up the parts. I'm not that good with a wrench as I am with a firearm. Win some, lose some.

**Admins, feel free to close this if you believe this doesn't belong here**
Old 08-15-2013, 05:52 PM   #2
blissfully biased
jparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jason
jparf's Tacoma Gallery
Can't help but why do you want an axle breather?

Also might help to say what city you're in. Central PA is a pretty big area. Unless the city you live in is Central? I haven't heard of it.
Old 08-15-2013, 07:56 PM   #3
Smooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud of
Mechanicsburg area? Does that work?
Old 08-17-2013, 06:20 AM   #4
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
You drive to Hanover, and I'll be happy to help you out.
Old 08-17-2013, 01:57 PM   #5
I could do that! I'll get comms with you when I'm in transit back to America.