1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

NJ Shop or persons to do retro fit

Discussion in 'North East' started by ReBeLToY0, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Aug 28, 2013 at 1:15 PM
    ReBeLToY0

ReBeLToY0 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Jersey
    Vehicle:
    TRD Sport DCSB SOLD:(
    1/FOG light mod 2/ deflapped front 3/ plasti dipped matte black rims 3/ weather tech guards 4/ remove TRD Sport stickers and tailgate badges 5/ weather tech floor mats 6/tonneau covered bed 7/ nfab step bars 8/flowmaster 40series
    I've personally never done one and the whole baking headlights seems like I may be the one to foul up. Anyone in NJ have a place that has had it done (retro fit) and since they will be apart either myself of have the place or persons paint the entire headlight so everything will be black since reflectors won't be needed... I need to find a place that I can trust to do a quality job. I called a couple places by main Matawan old bridge area, when asked if they do retro fits they asked me what is that? So needless to say they aren't going to get my business.

2. Sep 11, 2013 at 10:40 PM
    Proeliator72

Proeliator72 Active Member

Member:
    Eastern CONUS
    Vehicle:
    '13 DblCab SR5
    You could check with Krazy House Kustoms on Rt. 1 in (South?) Brunswick. Quality work, nice guys. I'm gonna have them put my lift kit on.

Products Discussed in

To Top