Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

A friend in distress in chatham, ma

Old 08-30-2013, 05:39 PM   #21
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by burtonboards32 View Post
Tell her to call Dr. Wheels at 508-398-4566. They are about 10 miles from Chatham in South Yarmouth, but good people.
http://www.doctorwheels.com/index.html
Thanks I just sent this to her.
Old 08-30-2013, 05:43 PM   #23
06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Will
06 tacoma owner's Tacoma Gallery
Hope this works out for her.
Old 08-30-2013, 05:50 PM   #24
Murman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Murman's Tacoma Gallery
I know this doesn't really help now, but you should really talk her into getting a AAA membership. I got one for my wife and 2 daughters. I have a job where I can't just stop what I'm doing and leave work to go help if there is a problem with their cars. It's peace-of-mind for me knowing that they can get help wherever they are. Besides, the membership pays for itself with the hotel and travel discounts you get.
Old 08-30-2013, 06:39 PM   #25
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murman View Post
I know this doesn't really help now, but you should really talk her into getting a AAA membership. I got one for my wife and 2 daughters. I have a job where I can't just stop what I'm doing and leave work to go help if there is a problem with their cars. It's peace-of-mind for me knowing that they can get help wherever they are. Besides, the membership pays for itself with the hotel and travel discounts you get.
X1,000,000!!!!

AAA has saved my ass multiple times!
Old 08-30-2013, 06:55 PM   #26
mach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
mach1man001's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry can't help install but for the part there is a Car Quest in Hyannis. That is probably the same area where the Auto Zone is but much better parts (it's like a NAPA). Hyannis is very populated so she should have no trouble finding a shop to install too. Hyannis is about 30 mins away from Chatham.
Also if she wants a used part to save her $$$ tell her that Robinsons Used Auto Parts in Wareham should have her part and cheap. Robinsons also owns a car dealership right next door so can probably service it for her too. It's a bit of a haul for her from where she is right now though, its just off the cape.
Biggest trouble she has right now is where she is located.
Old 08-30-2013, 07:12 PM   #27
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 08-30-2013, 07:29 PM   #28
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
She has someone on the way. ETA 3.5 hours
Old 08-30-2013, 10:11 PM   #29
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
If I'd have known it was going to take this long I would've went myself
Old 08-30-2013, 10:13 PM   #30
JTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
JTS2014TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for Colby
Old 08-30-2013, 10:15 PM   #31
SportyHeretic is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: Electronic Warfare
Name: Jeremy
SportyHeretic's Tacoma Gallery
3 years ago, i woulda been able to help, lived 15 mins away. on west coast now good luck.
Old 08-30-2013, 10:59 PM   #32
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunktaco View Post
If I'd have known it was going to take this long I would've went myself
She ended up calling someone from home.. 6+hr drive to meet her. He's ALMOST there now.
Old 08-31-2013, 12:06 PM   #34
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Her buddy got there and it was too late to get the part. They waited over night, got shit from Subaru dealer, got the part and are still heading home.

Thanks for the offers to help everyone!