Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

A friend in distress in chatham, ma

Old 08-30-2013, 04:03 PM   #1
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
A friend in distress in chatham, ma

Hey fellow TW members of the east coast, I'm looking for help in your area!!!

I have a very close friend who's 2006 Outback's alternator took a shit on her during her vacation and she is 6hrs away from home. She is a single mom stranded with two kids, dogs, and is totally out of options and could use a hand. I'm located in Az so there isn't much I can do. She found the part 30 min away but she is pretty sure the car won't make it that far. Plus the part is at auto-zone which the won't do the install.

If anyone can assist in helping her get her car towed to someone who can work on it, or even install the alternator (which seems very easy http://www.subaruoutback.org/forums/...lternator.html) she would be very, very grateful and I'm sure could shell out some $ your way for help.

She said she is at off route 137 in south chatham and Middle Road.

If anyone can help out please PM me right away.. Normally I'd never ask TW to help someone that isn't on TW but I can't stand the fact she has her kids/dogs with her and is 100% stranded.

Thank you in advance!

Colby
Old 08-30-2013, 04:08 PM   #4
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
Bump I would help out if I was not on the west coast
Old 08-30-2013, 04:10 PM   #5
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
And another bump for colby! Im sure someone is around
Old 08-30-2013, 04:13 PM   #6
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Bump that's a good drive for me. Surely someone will help her out
Old 08-30-2013, 04:27 PM   #8
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you everyone! I knew my TW buddies wouldn't let me down.
Old 08-30-2013, 04:31 PM   #11
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks BostonBilly.

Since she has kids/dogs with her I'm hoping to get her going asap. She has someone who is going to start driving down from where she lives but that is 6hrs away from her present location. But I will keep everyone posted! I gave her the link so she can follow up as well.

Again, thanks to everyone for trying to help a single mom out!
Old 08-30-2013, 04:33 PM   #12
Swimmerboy2112 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
Swimmerboy2112's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I could help but I have work tomorrow and i'm 7 hours away
Old 08-30-2013, 04:36 PM   #13
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
That sucks. Too bad I'm in Az.
Old 08-30-2013, 04:38 PM   #14
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
Thanks BostonBilly.

Since she has kids/dogs with her I'm hoping to get her going asap. She has someone who is going to start driving down from where she lives but that is 6hrs away from her present location. But I will keep everyone posted! I gave her the link so she can follow up as well.

Again, thanks to everyone for trying to help a single mom out!
Sorry man wish I could get there ealier to help out. I have a daughter that drives and understand the need to get her up and running
Old 08-30-2013, 04:41 PM   #15
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Bummer . It's Labor Day weekend too
Old 08-30-2013, 04:41 PM   #16
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Another bump.

TW never fails to rally when needed!
Old 08-30-2013, 04:51 PM   #17
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post
Another bump.

TW never fails to rally when needed!
This is what I told her!

I did say its rough since its Friday night, late, and its labor day weekend.
Old 08-30-2013, 04:57 PM   #18
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
I could help tomorrow morning. I just have work at 3
Old 08-30-2013, 05:05 PM   #19
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
It's a 2 hour drive for me, so I'd definitely need compensation, but it could be done if no one else is available
Old 08-30-2013, 05:11 PM   #20
burtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud of
burtonboards32's Tacoma Gallery
Tell her to call Dr. Wheels at 508-398-4566. They are about 10 miles from Chatham in South Yarmouth, but good people.
http://www.doctorwheels.com/index.html