Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Pine Barrens Weekend Trip

View Poll Results: Pine Barrens, Which weekend?
Nov 1-3 8 57.14%
Nov 8-10 11 78.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-02-2013, 01:39 PM   #21
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 09-02-2013, 04:44 PM   #22
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
porchop's Tacoma Gallery
What's the dates Corey?
Old 09-02-2013, 04:45 PM   #23
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJYota View Post
What's the dates Corey?
Nov 1-3
Old 09-02-2013, 04:50 PM   #24
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
porchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Nov 1-3
Ok great! I should be able to attend
Old 09-02-2013, 04:51 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJYota View Post
Ok great! I should be able to attend
Awesome. The more the merrier
Old 09-03-2013, 12:09 AM   #26
jrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Scott
jrzyshore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
I should be able to make this. For those looking to Kayak, there are a few local places that rent Kayak's for the day, probably around $25-30.

Where are you thinking of camping at?
In the Pine Barrens.
Old 09-03-2013, 03:31 AM   #28

Quote:
I should be able to make this. For those looking to Kayak, there are a few local places that rent Kayak's for the day, probably around $25-30.

Where are you thinking of camping at?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsenoff View Post
I think he was hoping you would contribute to where to camp
This^^ I have never been so I was hoping some locals would chime in as the where to go, where to camp etc
Old 09-03-2013, 03:38 AM   #29
bardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roger
bardicstorm's Tacoma Gallery
I'm game. 90% likely I can make it.
Old 09-03-2013, 04:09 AM   #30
jrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
This^^ I have never been so I was hoping some locals would chime in as the where to go, where to camp etc
Corey, I sent you a PM of the normal spot. It's a good location.
Old 09-03-2013, 04:15 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrzyshore View Post
Cory, I sent you a PM of the normal spot. It's a good location.
Works for me, I sent one back.
Old 09-03-2013, 04:51 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsenoff View Post
So everyone who is going will need a meet spot... Where we gonna meet?
Well I figure people will arrive at different times so we will probably meet at the camping spot which I will PM everyone after I hear back from NJ Scott
Old 09-03-2013, 06:06 AM   #33

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Well I figure people will arrive at different times so we will probably meet at the camping spot which I will PM everyone after I hear back from NJ Scott
Sorry, it is my sons first day of school.
I will get you the direction to that spot.

Quote:
we could do that one or the new spot BGR was talkin about before. 3 &4
We could try there too.
Old 09-03-2013, 06:16 AM   #34
abunch is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
abunch's Tacoma Gallery
i camped at hawkins bridge over the weekend. only saw one ranger over 3 days during the holiday weekend.
Old 09-03-2013, 09:11 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by V5ioV View Post
This thread is gonna turn into the latest issue of Weird NJ
Lets try to keep it to camping and then after the 3rd you guys can shit all over it if you want lol
Old 09-04-2013, 04:22 AM   #39

bump