Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Pine Barrens Weekend Trip

View Poll Results: Pine Barrens, Which weekend?
Nov 1-3 8 57.14%
Nov 8-10 11 78.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-01-2013, 11:05 AM   #1
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Pine Barrens Weekend Trip

So I was looking for anybody that wants to do a Pine Barrens Weekend camping trip sometime in October or November ish? I was thinking a Friday-Sunday type deal were people arrive Friday, wheel Saturday, and leave Sunday.

NOVEMBER 8-10
1. Monster Coma (Corey)
2. aw10tacoma
3. Hunter (J00 DBSTYLZ)
4. JoeySauce
5. PSU Taco85
6. Kjf216
7. V5ioV
8. NJ Yota
9. fubar718
10. bardicstorm
11. Mjm540ii
12. Jaytl
13. Zooperman
Old 09-01-2013, 11:16 AM   #2
backyard mechanic
aw10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedaw10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedaw10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedaw10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedaw10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedaw10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedaw10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedaw10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedaw10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedaw10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedaw10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: NJDOC
Name: Andrew
aw10tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
So I was looking for anybody that wants to do a Pine Barrens Weekend camping trip sometime in October or November ish? I was thinking a Friday-Sunday type deal were people arrive Friday, wheel Saturday, and leave Sunday.

Let me know if you guys have specific dates that would work best.

1. Monster Coma (Corey) October or November
im down to go... the weekend of october 18-21 wont work for me guna be in scranton pa for my aunts wedding... anyother weekend im in
Old 09-01-2013, 11:22 AM   #3
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsenoff View Post
It works better when you pick dates and tell people whats going on... Ill be there friday and saturday not sure ill stay the second night
Thats why I said suggest dates..
Old 09-01-2013, 11:39 AM   #4

Quote:
It works better when you pick dates and tell people whats going on... Ill be there friday and saturday not sure ill stay the second night
Quote:
No no... You pick the date if you make it they will come
I know nothing about Pine Barrens, I was hoping some of you Jersey guys would help. I've never been and I'd like to go so I figured a meet would be nice. I just started the thread for it
Old 09-01-2013, 11:52 AM   #6
Texoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Machinist Mate NEC 4283
Name: Chris(Topher)
Texoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
IT ALSO CAN NOT BE THE WEEKEND OF THE 26th BECAUSE MOST OF US WILL BE IN VA FOR THE TRUCK SHOW
What truck show do you speak of? And where in VA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Thats why I said suggest dates..
My weekends off are Sep 27th-30th, Oct 25th-28th, and Nov 22nd-25th. I'm in for any of those dates. It would be me and one of my sons.
Old 09-01-2013, 12:10 PM   #7

Quote:
Well Ant will be down I know that Boyd probably Kevin and Jeff they all live doen that way... Id be down depending on trails and what not I also want to kayak
Ok cool, I'd be down to kayak if you can rent from somewhere local or if someone has an extra I could borrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
i may be down....ive wanted to come down there for the last couple years i have no date suggestions so let me know what ant and the local guys decide and ill try to make it
Will do!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
What truck show do you speak of? And where in VA?

My weekends off are Sep 27th-30th, Oct 25th-28th, and Nov 22nd-25th. I'm in for any of those dates. It would be me and one of my sons.
Truck show is at Steven's Toyota in Harrisonburg VA

And Alright we'll see if we can fit around those dates at all
Old 09-01-2013, 12:48 PM   #8
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
porchop's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down to go, waiting on dates
Old 09-01-2013, 06:30 PM   #10
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
May be able to do this depending on the day
Old 09-01-2013, 08:06 PM   #12

How is Nov 1-3 for you guys?
Old 09-01-2013, 08:52 PM   #13
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Im game. If we lock a date, I can make sure Im off.
(I'll schedule myself off...)
Old 09-02-2013, 06:27 AM   #14

OP updated
Old 09-02-2013, 06:48 AM   #16
JoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud of

JoeySauce's Tacoma Gallery
my lift should be on by then, i'll prob be down
Old 09-02-2013, 06:55 AM   #17

1. Monster Coma (Corey)
2. aw10tacoma
3. Hunter (J00 DBSTYLZ)
4. JoeySauce
Old 09-02-2013, 07:18 AM   #18

Yeah... lets try to keep that out of this thread
Old 09-02-2013, 07:24 AM   #19
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
Can't make it, got a wedding that weekend.
Old 09-02-2013, 07:34 AM   #20

Quote:
For that all future comments will be full of derp and meaningless things
so pretty much normal for you