Notices

Montauk ny

Old 09-15-2013, 08:58 AM   #1
Rubber Side Down
Glocker23 is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Glocker23's Tacoma Gallery
Montauk ny

I am visiting this weekend. Last night drive up to the light house. Saw a 4 Dr dcsb black mica or gray colored. Cap on bed. Black metal bumper. Black rims. It was driving up the side from the beach around 6 or 7 last night. It then circled back towards the light house. I lost it when I went to the bluff by camp hero.

Just wanted to say it looks good. Also what lift do u have? Height and such.
Old 09-15-2013, 09:04 AM   #2
"We have assumed control"
beachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matti
beachingtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I think brutalguyracing was out there yesterday and was looking for company, might be someone from his group...
Old 09-15-2013, 09:07 AM   #3
Rubber Side Down

EMS:
I wanted to drive down the path but being from Ct and no permit I passed on going down there
Old 09-15-2013, 09:12 AM   #4
beachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yeah, you def need a permit....they still might be out there so there's still hope of a response!
Old 09-15-2013, 10:36 AM   #5
Rubber Side Down

EMS:
Next year I would like to try to get one. How do I do it and can I if I am from CT?
Old 09-15-2013, 02:54 PM   #6

I don't think you have to be a resident to get the permit, but i would check on that. Think it cost 65$ and you can get it now but it'll only be good till the end of the year, then you'd need another for next year. Let me know if you need more info, i have it in my truck but not in my truck right now.
Old 09-23-2013, 04:15 PM   #7
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glocker23 View Post
Next year I would like to try to get one. How do I do it and can I if I am from CT?
nope wasn't me.......
and yes you can get the state permit but its pricey its $110 for out of state plates.....
and is good for a year....Montauk, hither, gilgo,demo,ect
Old 09-24-2013, 03:03 PM   #8

Sorry, did I say 65$, I meant 110$.....
Old 09-24-2013, 03:27 PM   #9
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachingtaco View Post
Sorry, did I say 65$, I meant 110$.....
$65 is for nys residents only