Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Anyone around philly to lend a quick hand?

Old 09-21-2013, 04:50 PM   #1
money pit
zopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Zak
zopperman's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone around philly to lend a quick hand?

I broke my hand and I need to drill some holes in some 1/4" steel brackets (6 holes total) some time this week or next week. Anyone with a drill press would be awesome, I have a hand drill I can bring but obviously a press would be better. Here is a pic of what I'm trying to do with the bar/brackets and rack
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone around philly to lend a quick hand?-led-bar-bracket-side-profile.jpg  
Old 09-22-2013, 10:49 AM   #3
AMSOIL guru
motorcop75 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: motorcycle officer
Name: Steve
motorcop75's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Delco if I can be of assistance. I have access to a press. Available during the day this week. Let me know.
Old 09-22-2013, 04:59 PM   #4
money pit
zopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorcop75 View Post
I'm in Delco if I can be of assistance. I have access to a press. Available during the day this week. Let me know.
That could be awesome, I don't have any class on Friday and should be around if that works?
Old 09-24-2013, 06:04 PM   #5
money pit

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
I have a drill press at my work. I'm on nights (1030pm-630am) til next friday in Claymont, DE.
Pm coming
Old 09-24-2013, 06:04 PM   #6
money pit

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorcop75 View Post
pm sent, sorry for lack of multiquote