LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

New Hampshire Roll Call

View Poll Results: Which Generation Tacoma Do You Drive (Daily Driver)
1st Gen 6 27.27%
2nd Gen 16 72.73%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-28-2013, 08:46 AM   #1
1st Gen Tacoma Driver
NH03Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: Federal Bureau of Prisons
Name: John
NH03Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
New Hampshire Roll Call

If you live in New Hampshire, Please post 1 picture of your current ride and please select one of the options on the poll. It will be cool to see how many Granite Staters we have among us! Where in NH is optional.

PLEASE do not start chating in this thread. Thanks!

I'll start:

Berlin, NH

Old 10-29-2013, 11:49 AM   #3
Master Baiter
jethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Geoff
jethro's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, literally do not have a picture of my truck, but it is 100% unchanged from original so I will post this stock photo up. My truck is identical.

I'm in Hopkinton.

Old 11-02-2013, 05:41 PM   #4
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Dover.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:54 PM   #5
dilligaff82 has much to be proud ofdilligaff82 has much to be proud ofdilligaff82 has much to be proud ofdilligaff82 has much to be proud ofdilligaff82 has much to be proud ofdilligaff82 has much to be proud ofdilligaff82 has much to be proud ofdilligaff82 has much to be proud ofdilligaff82 has much to be proud of

Marines: VMA-223
dilligaff82's Tacoma Gallery
Alton Bay. New to the site and haven't figured out how to load pics yet. Just traded in 2013 TRD Sport, anxiously awaiting delivery of 2014 TRD Off Road, should arrive at Toyota Volvo of Keene by the end of the week!
Old 11-16-2013, 06:21 AM   #6
Lasertech is on a distinguished road
Army: Former 13B and 45G
Lasertech's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have any photos of the truck right now. It's a '06 Double cab Sport long bed.
I live in Temple.
Old 12-17-2013, 04:24 PM   #7
LMBHNGR is on a distinguished road

Name: Tom
LMBHNGR's Tacoma Gallery

Hello fellow NH Tacoma owners Iím checking in from Contoocook & this is my first ever Tacoma that I picked up just two weeks ago (on 12/6).

I have to admit I was worried Iíd regret giving up my 1500 for the Tacoma but so far, itís been nothing but two thumbs up I'm adding a Leer top to it right after Christmas.
Old 12-17-2013, 07:21 PM   #8
Hartford is on a distinguished road
Hartford's Tacoma Gallery
Technically I live in Maine, but I work five days a week in New Hampshire. Newport is where the apartment is.
Attached Thumbnails
New Hampshire Roll Call-img_2965.jpg  
Old 02-19-2014, 05:04 PM   #9
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Moving to Portsmouth area in a few weeks

Old 02-21-2014, 03:16 PM   #10
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
I need to come to your state. Sick of RI. Any good paying jobs up that way?
Old 02-22-2014, 09:57 AM   #11
Dog slave
Erik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBHNGR View Post

Hello fellow NH Tacoma owners Iím checking in from Contoocook & this is my first ever Tacoma that I picked up just two weeks ago (on 12/6).

I have to admit I was worried Iíd regret giving up my 1500 for the Tacoma but so far, itís been nothing but two thumbs up I'm adding a Leer top to it right after Christmas.
Sweet! Have you used the roof rails yet? If so what kind of feedback do you have? I debated about having them installed but I think I want a pop up truck camper at some point (expedition style) and the rails would interfere with the over-the-cab portion on the camper I fear...I am also considering a cap for when I don't need the camper, getting tired of the lack of room with just the tonneau. Come over to the NE BS shit show when you get a chance...
Old 02-22-2014, 12:04 PM   #12
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTabe View Post
Moving to Portsmouth area in a few weeks

I'll keep my eyes peeled. I live in Dover and work in Portsmouth.
Old 02-22-2014, 12:43 PM   #13
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTA LOVER View Post
I'll keep my eyes peeled. I live in Dover and work in Portsmouth.
Nice. My new employer is putting me up for 30 days, so I haven't bothered to find housing yet. Any recommendations? I'd like to be within 45 mins of Portsmouth if possible(where I'll be working).
Old 02-22-2014, 01:46 PM   #14
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice. My new employer is putting me up for 30 days, so I haven't bothered to find housing yet. Any recommendations? I'd like to be within 45 mins of Portsmouth if possible(where I'll be working).
What are you looking for and how much $$$ can you afford will determine where you settle on the coast..
Old 02-22-2014, 01:56 PM   #15

Quote:
The rental possibilities are endless. A 20-30 mile radius will keep the commute down. Start hunting on Craig's list.
Old 02-23-2014, 07:04 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoope View Post
What are you looking for and how much $$$ can you afford will determine where you settle on the coast..
I'd prefer a house with a yard so I can bring my dog- for $1,300 or less (haven't found anything like this on Craigslist).

I'd settle for a nice apartment, but for that, I'd like to stay at 1,000 or less.
Old 02-23-2014, 07:16 AM   #17

Quote:
I'd prefer a house with a yard so I can bring my dog- for $1,300 or less (haven't found anything like this on Craigslist).

I'd settle for a nice apartment, but for that, I'd like to stay at 1,000 or less.
We just saw a duplex in Raymond, small dogs welcome, big yard. Place is too small for us, but could be good for you.

Years ago we found an excellent place in Rollinsford, loved it there. Close to everything yet still out of the way enough to be peaceful.

Keep looking. The college kids will be gone soon and a ton of rentals will be coming open.
Old 02-23-2014, 07:28 AM   #18
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Townhouse work??? $1200-1400 @ month and dog friendly....There might be 2 empty/rent-able within next month where we just moved out of..

Dover,south side behind Garrison School....

Pm here....
Old 02-24-2014, 02:43 PM   #20

New Hampshire Roll Call

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH13LTD View Post
Hi all, new to TW and live in Stratham.
Welcome to the thread! There's some pretty land over there. Rt 33 can eat a bag of dicks. Ever get any produce from Wake Robin?