Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

11/9 NJ IHOP meet

Old 11-06-2013, 03:44 AM   #1
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
11/9 NJ IHOP meet

10:00 at burlington township IHOP

2703 Mount Holly Road
Burlington NJ

Who all is coming and who is showing up later?

1. Myself (10:00)
Old 11-06-2013, 03:55 AM   #3
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Its confirmed.. the location of said wheeling will only be discussed through pms
Old 11-06-2013, 04:06 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjm540ii View Post
...another super secret meet
No just the wheeling part.. to many people that don't mind their own business
Old 11-06-2013, 04:10 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by V5ioV View Post
My chances of showing just increased by 50 percent
If I say ill get you a couple coronas does that increase it more?
Old 11-06-2013, 04:11 AM   #9

Quote:
I was down for the original meet, but with all the secret stuff, it turned me off
I understand.. I wish it didn't have to be so secretive but one person can ruin it for a lot. If you still want to come you're more than welcome but if not its cool too
Old 11-06-2013, 04:19 AM   #11

Haha yeah I don't even know where it is either.. but 2 people that said they may come know the area well
Old 11-06-2013, 05:55 AM   #12
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I'm not driving over an hour to eat at an IHOP and then drive a while to go offroad. If you guys let me know where you're going offroading I'll see about meeting you there.
Old 11-06-2013, 06:15 AM   #13
Ding Dang Dee
mjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
mjm540ii's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
I understand.. I wish it didn't have to be so secretive but one person can ruin it for a lot. If you still want to come you're more than welcome but if not its cool too
Yeah, I actually looked for ya at the VA meet to meet ya, but just saw your truck, not you. Maybe next time
Old 11-06-2013, 06:32 AM   #14
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
Would it be easier to meet to eat right where we are wheeling? I assumed Hunter mentioned brown mills because of how close it is to the trails. I found a place called Brothers Diner right in that town.

127 Trenton Rd Browns Mills, NJ 08015‎

Opinions?
Old 11-06-2013, 06:59 AM   #15

Quote:
Yeah, I actually looked for ya at the VA meet to meet ya, but just saw your truck, not you. Maybe next time
You did meet me
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalrider View Post
Would it be easier to meet to eat right where we are wheeling? I assumed Hunter mentioned brown mills because of how close it is to the trails. I found a place called Brothers Diner right in that town.

127 Trenton Rd Browns Mills, NJ 08015‎

Opinions?
I'm open to suggestions. I just thought people said ihop. I'm down for whatever
Old 11-06-2013, 07:22 AM   #17
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I just figured he was picking ihop for the fuck of it. It doesn't make sense to have the wheeling and food spots so far from one another though. I figure any solid NJ diner will give the breakfast food people crave. I just have no clue where the wheeling spots are so I want someone who knows the locations to put in their input.
Old 11-06-2013, 07:25 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalrider View Post
I just figured he was picking ihop for the fuck of it. It doesn't make sense to have the wheeling and food spots so far from one another though. I figure any solid NJ diner will give the breakfast food people crave. I just have no clue where the wheeling spots are so I want someone who knows the locations to put in their input.
Agreed. I was under the assumption ihop was close..
Old 11-06-2013, 07:38 AM   #19

It's about 45 minutes away from that town that Hunter originally mentioned I believe. It was just the closest, but definitely not close.
Old 11-06-2013, 07:39 AM   #20

Well then the diner you recommended works for me.

Does it work for others?