Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

North East Skiing Thread!!

Old 01-01-2014, 07:35 PM   #41
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Hercules
Old 01-01-2014, 07:48 PM   #42
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
I went skiing with my girlfriend last year for the first time. It was awesome! She's been skiing for a while though. It is more fun than I would think it would be. I was at Canaan Valley in WV. Might try out Snowshoe this year. Or canaan again. The winter has been surprisingly mild so far here. But I can't wait to hit the slopes again. I plan on getting my own gear someday. Since like $100 for a day with gear and everything is crazy and adds up pretty quick.
Old 01-01-2014, 08:06 PM   #43
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aghh
Its about $80-90 a day to ride most places these days
Old 01-02-2014, 03:58 PM   #44
Rsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Rsoxfan1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUIN8124 View Post
AGREED! Sugarloaf is getting more and more snobby over the years! (but they think its laid back and chill) I have always felt the same way about Sunday River too. Those 2 are just way too expensive! I realize skiing is an expensive sport but holy highway robbery!

I love Saddleback! It has become my absolute favorite! It is a hidden gem for sure!

Actually... Wait a second... Saddleback sucks! Dont EVER go there! Stay away!
I used to go to saddleback years ago.. Like 10-15 years ago...loved it..haven't been since it's been renovated...you could go there on any day and basically own the place...
On another note went to Stratton last weekend, got a smoking deal on tickets, but won't be going back anytime soon....liked it better when I was younger..
Old 01-02-2014, 04:15 PM   #45
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsoxfan1 View Post
I used to go to saddleback years ago.. Like 10-15 years ago...loved it..haven't been since it's been renovated...you could go there on any day and basically own the place...

On another note went to Stratton last weekend, got a smoking deal on tickets, but won't be going back anytime soon....liked it better when I was younger..

Truth stratton has had a rough many years

Try mt snow next time
I am lovin the blue bird
Old 01-06-2014, 07:01 PM   #46
BIG DADDY

WELL JUST DID 2 DAYS IN VT AND A DAY AT HUNTER FOR THIS PAST STORM
WAS NICE REAL NICE......
ALMOST LOST PART OF MY FACE BUT ALL WAS WELL.....
SUCKED IT RAINED YESTERDAY.....
BUT HIT IT WHILE IT WAS GOOD
BEST PART ON FRIDAY WAS EVERYONE LEFT AT LIKE 1PM AND THEN THE WIND PICKED UP AND FILLED IN ALL THE BUMPS N RUTS AND IT WAS LIKE POW AGAIN.....
HEHE
ALL IN ALL A GREAT TRIP

MY NEW BOOTS ARE STARTING TO BREAK IN NOW....
ONLY IF MY LEGS WERE TOO.....
Old 01-06-2014, 07:17 PM   #47
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
WELL JUST DID 2 DAYS IN VT AND A DAY AT HUNTER FOR THIS PAST STORM
WAS NICE REAL NICE......
ALMOST LOST PART OF MY FACE BUT ALL WAS WELL.....
SUCKED IT RAINED YESTERDAY.....
BUT HIT IT WHILE IT WAS GOOD
BEST PART ON FRIDAY WAS EVERYONE LEFT AT LIKE 1PM AND THEN THE WIND PICKED UP AND FILLED IN ALL THE BUMPS N RUTS AND IT WAS LIKE POW AGAIN.....
HEHE
ALL IN ALL A GREAT TRIP

MY NEW BOOTS ARE STARTING TO BREAK IN NOW....
ONLY IF MY LEGS WERE TOO.....
Great little mountain! Always fun to go there.
Old 01-14-2014, 06:52 AM   #48
darrmill is a splendid one to beholddarrmill is a splendid one to beholddarrmill is a splendid one to beholddarrmill is a splendid one to beholddarrmill is a splendid one to beholddarrmill is a splendid one to beholddarrmill is a splendid one to behold
darrmill's Tacoma Gallery
Hitting Mt Snow next weekend. Hoping they add some good snow beforehand. Never been there but have heard good things. Looking forward to trying a new mountain.
Old 01-14-2014, 09:05 AM   #49
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrmill View Post
Hitting Mt Snow next weekend. Hoping they add some good snow beforehand. Never been there but have heard good things. Looking forward to trying a new mountain.

I will be there this weekend
Praying for some snow
Love mt snow
Old 01-16-2014, 01:47 PM   #50
BIG DADDY

anyone in the mt snow area
i will be there friday - monday
i park at sunbrook.....
stop on down....
i frequent the silo and am going to try out my friends new bar the saloon......
woot wooot
Old 01-20-2014, 06:09 AM   #51
darrmill is a splendid one to beholddarrmill is a splendid one to beholddarrmill is a splendid one to beholddarrmill is a splendid one to beholddarrmill is a splendid one to beholddarrmill is a splendid one to beholddarrmill is a splendid one to behold
darrmill's Tacoma Gallery
BrutalGuy, how was Mt Snow? Heading there this weekend. Thx!
Old 01-20-2014, 06:54 AM   #52
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrmill View Post
BrutalGuy, how was Mt Snow? Heading there this weekend. Thx!
WAS UNEXPECTEDLY AWESOME .....THEY WERE MAKING SNOW LIKE MAD......
MTN IS KINDA BARE AS ALL OF THE NORTH EAST IS HAVING A GOOD / BAD YEAR FOR SNOW......
MT SNOW IS A GREAT CHOICE AS THEY HAVE SOME GOOD SNOW-MAKING ABILITIES
PLUS YOU CANT BEAT THE BLUEBIRD ON A FRIGID DAY........
FOR WHAT IT WAS IT WAS GREAT......
WELL UNTIL I CAVED IN THE SIDE OF MY TRUCK ON A TRAIL RUN AFTER

Old 03-12-2014, 09:28 AM   #53
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
I hope I'm skiing 25" of Pow tomorrow morning!!
Old 03-12-2014, 11:20 AM   #54
BIG DADDY

Woot heading up to vt tonight
Praying for another good dump
Old 03-12-2014, 04:49 PM   #55
RI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
RI Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'm jealous. I made it to Okemo during the storm in Feb for 20". Was a friggen blast
Old 03-13-2014, 02:05 PM   #56
I'd rather be skiing...

Law Enforcement:
Got 6" yesterday and 15" overnight! Not a bad day but wind was blowing like crazy. Lot of gapers on the hill too with limited terrain due to lift closures. Bring on another storm I'm ready!!
Old 03-31-2014, 05:16 AM   #57
KB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chad
KB Voodoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teneighty View Post
Got 6" yesterday and 15" overnight! Not a bad day but wind was blowing like crazy. Lot of gapers on the hill too with limited terrain due to lift closures. Bring on another storm I'm ready!!
How is your cargo box mounted to the bed? My brackets???
Old 03-31-2014, 06:17 PM   #58
I'd rather be skiing...

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KB Voodoo View Post
How is your cargo box mounted to the bed? My brackets???
lol.. no

had these before you started selling yours I think
Old 04-28-2014, 05:31 PM   #59
mainefirstgen is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
mainefirstgen's Tacoma Gallery
just skied my 95th day, whats everyones count?
Old 04-28-2014, 05:36 PM   #60
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainefirstgen View Post
just skied my 95th day, whats everyones count?
0 this year I messed up my shoulder early this year and didn't make it out at all. First year in as long as I can remember that I didn't make it out.