Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

North East Skiing Thread!!

Old 11-24-2013, 08:12 PM   #1
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
North East Skiing Thread!!

We need a thread for us Eastern guys that aren't as lucky to be out West

Anybody shred around here?! I ski at Whiteface and cross over to VT occasionally. Lots of great BC in the ADK's when the snows good!
Probably not a lot of us on here...

A little info
http://www.adkbcski.com
Old 11-25-2013, 05:31 PM   #2
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
HELL YEA
PACKING UP NO UP TO 12" COMING WED NIGHT
VT - MT SNOW IS MY FAV MTN, HIT HUNTER ALLOT AS ITS A GOOD DAY TRIP MTN
THEN THERE IN NH WHICH I LOVE.....
WOOT
HEADING UP......WOOOT
NEW BINDINGS AND BOOTS.....WE WILL SEE HOW THIS WORKS OUT
HOPE IT DOESNT RUIN MY TRIP
ON THE BRIGHT SIDE THE GUY AT THE SKI STORE WHO COOKED MY BOOTS FOR ME LAST WEEK TOLD ME
K2 MIGHT BE MAKING MORE CLICKER STYLE BOOTS AS THEY ARE COMING BACK..AND ARE IN FULL USE FOR OTHER GEAR THEY SELL
WOOOT.....
THERE IS HOPE YET
Old 11-25-2013, 05:35 PM   #3
RI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
RI Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'm more of a Maine/nh guy but make my way over to vt a few times a year. I spend a lot of time at Sunday river, the loaf and loon.
Old 11-25-2013, 05:47 PM   #4
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Yeah looking forward to this storm!!! I hope it stays cold enough! Bring on a foot!!

I've been working on my bathroom for 2 weeks and haven't been out yet. I'm trying to get it done ASAP so all my time can be concentrated on ripping!

I like Hunter! It's a cool little Mt, ski there a few times a year for some charity races. Be nice to have in the backyard!
Haven't been to Maine to ski. Both Sugarloaf and Sunday River look like cool places. I'd like to make it up there for an extended weekend sometime.
Old 11-25-2013, 06:04 PM   #5
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tw board meet
Woot
Old 11-27-2013, 04:55 PM   #6
I'd rather be skiing...

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
Tw board meet
Woot
Word

Turning to snow out there now!! Have about 3"... Fingers crossed it stays and get the now 10" expected

Headed up Friday to rip!
Old 12-01-2013, 12:36 PM   #7
I'd rather be skiing...

Law Enforcement:
Getting some more snow today
Keep it coming!
Old 12-03-2013, 06:12 PM   #8
I'd rather be skiing...

Law Enforcement:
Skied first day of the year for me today. Felt awesome to be back on the snow! Whiteface was great!
Old 12-03-2013, 06:15 PM   #9
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teneighty View Post
Skied first day of the year for me today. Felt awesome to be back on the snow! Whiteface was great!
Damn, didn't expect Iceface to be any good this early in the season!
Old 12-03-2013, 06:20 PM   #10
I'd rather be skiing...

Law Enforcement:
We've had a little natural snow which helped. Might rain a little within next few days.

What really kills us up here is rain... And lack of natural snow... And wind.... And bitter cold haha

I like it because it's fast and has a lot of vert. I'd rather be doing Mach 10 in pow though. Best Mountain around but worse conditions.
Old 12-03-2013, 06:21 PM   #11
BIG DADDY

was up in vt this weekend much the same
but good to be out
woooot
Old 12-03-2013, 06:44 PM   #12
BIG DADDY

great great great news
so i picked up the flow bindings and went to have my boots heat molded
so im talking with the guy who ownes the ski place and i tell him i have been riding k2 clickers for about 15-20 years and my boots are all blown out and its killing me to change
so he tells me the clicker was a great system but the problem was with the boots.....
and here is the great part...they are coming back or should i say they are back.......
k2 just came out with a top of the line boot for the new KWICKER system by k2.....
its used on split boards......
i almost pissed myself
went home and googled it and sure as sit they just came out
then the best part is i go to ebay and there is a brand new pair of boots in my size for auction......ending in 3 hours "yesterday" and so i go for it and no other bidders
long story short they should be here in about a week with a $200 savings over new price
i got them for $185 and $34 shipping
loving life right now i hope.....
i still wasnt sure if they would work with my old school clickers but i took the chance
and today i got an email from k2 stating they will in fact work with my old bindings ...so i dont have to spend another $200 and get there bindings......
woooot
woooot
wooot
im so freakin happy right now
i just pray the boots are comfy and good......
wish me luck
here is a link to the boots.....
unsure about the new style lacing systems....as you know i am old school
http://www.rei.com/product/857900/k2...boots-20132014
http://www.rei.com/product/857613/k2...t|be|bing|main
Old 12-04-2013, 03:31 AM   #13
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
I did not make it out last year, I'm itching for a good snowfall
Old 12-04-2013, 03:42 AM   #14
wildmank99 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: swat team
Name: kevin
wildmank99's Tacoma Gallery
I can't wait to hit the mt. Picked up a new set of armada ar7. Old set was Rossi Carbon
Old 12-04-2013, 08:36 AM   #16
I'd rather be skiing...

Law Enforcement:

Here is a pic from yesterday fellas
Old 12-06-2013, 08:27 AM   #17
BIG DADDY

4-8" expected overnight up at hunter
wooot
road trip in morning......

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/...:12442.1.99999
Old 12-06-2013, 11:12 AM   #18
I'd rather be skiing...

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
4-8" expected overnight up at hunter
wooot
road trip in morning......

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/...:12442.1.99999
Nice!! Send some up this way. I skied today and it was pretty shitty after the rain yesterday and freezing temps last night. Lovely NY weather
Old 12-07-2013, 04:59 AM   #19
I'd rather be skiing...

Law Enforcement:
4"-6" expected tomorrow!

I wish it was 4'-6'
Old 12-07-2013, 07:31 AM   #20
I'd rather be skiing...

Law Enforcement:
Ordered these bad boys