LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Pennsylvania / Inspection Questions

Old 11-28-2013, 06:23 AM   #1
Smooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud of
Marines: 0331 / 0341
Name: G
Smooth Operator's Tacoma Gallery
Pennsylvania / Inspection Questions

So I recently purchased myself a set of SCS Matte Bronze for my 13 Tacoma, and some rubber to boot.

Father had a txter rear end him, admitted to it (stupid on their part) and now he's interested in a Front / Rear Bumper set up. I don't want to do any cutting to the metal if at all possible. I bought the truck with zero miles on it and paid it off that day in cash, and it only has 5000 miles on it from March. So I baby it a lot, really don't want to fuck it up y'know?

So what would you guys recommend? I'd like something that I could Gucci out with lights and so forth, but also stray from cutting/welding and also be inspection acceptable.

I appreciate any help and midstater's can give me. I'm in Afghanistan at the moment on contract so I can't really do much other than research, research, research.

S/O-