Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Maryland Off-roading?

Old 03-18-2009, 09:58 AM   #1
Brutus will become famous soon enough

Name: Butus
Brutus's Tacoma Gallery
Question Maryland Off-roading?

Anyone live in the Baltimore area know of any off road places? I just bought my 03 tacoma yesterday and I'm ready to get it dirty!
Old 03-18-2009, 07:00 PM   #2
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Rausch Creek Offroad Park is about your only true & legal offroad place to go.

There's a Wheelin 101 trip on April 4th that my club is offering - space is limited though. If you're interested or have questions, feel free to ask.

You wanna check these guys out.They'll have the scoop on all the wheelin areas.
http://www.marylandcreepers.com/
Old 03-20-2009, 02:48 PM   #3
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Theres a few of us marylanders that get together and do some trails and whatnot. Greenridge state park we have done twice and lookin to go up to PA.
Old 04-24-2009, 09:10 PM   #4
TheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud of

Navy: Equipment Operator 1st class
Name: Aaron
TheSchwartz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver07taco View Post
Theres a few of us marylanders that get together and do some trails and whatnot. Greenridge state park we have done twice and lookin to go up to PA.

Add me to your list for get togethers, i need to get back out on the trails!!
Old 04-24-2009, 09:15 PM   #5
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
yeah... put me on the list too
Old 04-25-2009, 06:54 AM   #7
Brutus will become famous soon enough

Name: Butus
Brutus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neubs View Post
+1 on Green Ridge. Kyle and I have ran it twice. It is really easy and quite fun. Hopefully we can get something going this summer.
I'd be interested in checking out Green Ridge... Where are you all from?
Old 04-25-2009, 04:17 PM   #8
TheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhartsoc View Post
I'd be interested in checking out Green Ridge... Where are you all from?
Originaly from Up-state NY but just moved out side of hagerstown from MS.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:57 PM   #9
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dud122's Tacoma Gallery
just moved to baltimore myself
Old 04-25-2009, 05:46 PM   #10

Where from DUD?
Old 04-25-2009, 06:03 PM   #11
rabble rabble rabble

dud122's Tacoma Gallery
just moved from the finger lakes region of upstate NY but originally from Pittsburgh... you?
Old 04-25-2009, 06:25 PM   #12

I lived in Castkill NY but just moved from Biloxi MS. You going to the meet in OC?
Old 04-26-2009, 04:59 PM   #13
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
I just got back from BIGDOGS offroad in Gore VA if you really want to wheel your taco go for it, Awsome place.
Old 04-26-2009, 05:01 PM   #14
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
i was almost born in catensville
Old 04-26-2009, 05:04 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
i was almost born in catensville

ALMOST BORN??? Were you an aborted fetus?? If so we should sell your story!!
Old 04-26-2009, 05:09 PM   #16
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
what is "wheelin" and "offroading"

I'm so confused...

Old 04-26-2009, 06:06 PM   #17
rabble rabble rabble

dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSchwartz View Post
I lived in Castkill NY but just moved from Biloxi MS. You going to the meet in OC?

when is it?? is there a thread?

my truck is not in the greatest shape right now.
Old 04-26-2009, 06:19 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by dud122 View Post
when is it?? is there a thread?

my truck is not in the greatest shape right now.

Its on the May 9th, here's the link

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...ng-signup.html