Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Dirt Mcgirt 2014

Old 01-03-2014, 08:45 AM   #1
Adub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: corps of engineers
Name: Adam
Adub4real's Tacoma Gallery
Dirt Mcgirt 2014

Well folks last year was a blast and again thanks to everyone who made it out! I took a good amount of time mapping out the Trail last year and it all seemed to pay-off as the 15 Tacomas that ran the whole thing got to spend about 6 hours in the woods with minimal regular road travel. I am getting this years plans together and hope to grow this even bigger with around the same amount of off-road time maybe a little less than 6 hours. I would like to start in the same area of Dryden NY, and head north this time towards Syracuse. I welcome any thoughts, maps, trails that you may have to be emailed, or call me with the ideas. This run will be around the same time as last year early April.

email is stksce@yahoo.com

cell is 607-280-9223

Last year I will have some handouts to give. I gave out drink koozies last year and I think maybe decals, and shirts this time. For that reason I will need to set up a tally on who is coming and shirt sizes needed.

Im hoping to have a end venue as well. We were at the Plantations Bar last run and they did a great job making us feel welcome.

I would like to hold a BBQ this year and again Im open to ideas of where and what you TW people would like to do.

Don't be bashful, get those Ideas to me soon!
Old 01-04-2014, 03:49 AM   #2
Stockmonester is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
Stockmonester's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stockmonester
I think heading north to Syracuse other than private property might be hard to find, but im down for another run. Their are a heavy modded tacos around the area that might wanna play.
Old 01-08-2014, 05:56 AM   #3
Tacohead
HuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
HuntnTruk's Tacoma Gallery
Chenango County (New Michigan State Forest) has a lot of truck trails. Madison County has a good amount as well but they are spread further apart from eachother. I think heading east more than north might have better opportunities. Im in again for this year.

I think last years water holes lead to the pre-mature death of the front driver side wheel bearing on my truck. Let hope that doesnt happen again. Im still trying to clean all of the mud off from the engine bay haha.
Old 01-19-2014, 03:57 AM   #4
Adub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: corps of engineers
Name: Adam
Adub4real's Tacoma Gallery
east sounds pretty good, I start checking the Dec maps.