Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Maryland Meet at Arundel Mills Date Poll

View Poll Results: When are you available for the MD Arundel Mills meet?
February 1st 14 43.75%
February 8th 14 43.75%
February 15th 12 37.50%
February 22nd 20 62.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-22-2014, 04:50 PM   #201
upside down in a Taco at 55mph
greengen1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreengen1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreengen1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreengen1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreengen1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreengen1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreengen1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreengen1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreengen1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreengen1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreengen1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
greengen1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TicoTRD View Post
Good turnout today fellas. It was good meeting you all and hopefully we can do it again soon.
thanks Tico for putting that together today it was good to meet everyone ,did anyone hear from Chip or Steve after there little wheeling adventure .
Old 02-22-2014, 04:53 PM   #202
F*ck It, Why Not!
armyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 101st ABN
Name: Chip
armyofsquirrels's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by greengen1 View Post
thanks Tico for putting that together today it was good to meet everyone ,did anyone hear from Chip or Steve after there little wheeling adventure .
Haha we are still alive. And not in jail. I have a look video of mud spraying to upload to my google drive and I'll share the link
Old 02-22-2014, 05:08 PM   #203
F*ck It, Why Not!
armyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shed

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=314954

That's the link for the march 15-16 PA meet I was talking about
Old 02-22-2014, 05:32 PM   #204
Resident Otaku
Gaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
Gaunt596's Tacoma Gallery
good meet today guys, sorry i had to bail early, i will try to make the shamokin meet if i can
Old 02-22-2014, 05:55 PM   #205
mike2011 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
mike2011's Tacoma Gallery
Great meeting everyone today. Good turnout. Look forward to the next one
Old 02-22-2014, 06:39 PM   #206
F*ck It, Why Not!

https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B4...I0ODNQNEk/edit

Link for the mud bath video
Old 02-22-2014, 07:06 PM   #208
F*ck It, Why Not!

? Request access? Do you just have to sign in with your Google account?
Old 02-22-2014, 07:06 PM   #209
F*ck It, Why Not!

Or do I have to change permissions. First time using it for sharing sorry guys
Old 02-22-2014, 07:16 PM   #210
mike2011 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
mike2011's Tacoma Gallery
You need to change permissions
Old 02-22-2014, 07:17 PM   #211
upside down in a Taco at 55mph
greengen1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreengen1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreengen1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreengen1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreengen1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreengen1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreengen1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreengen1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreengen1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreengen1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreengen1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
greengen1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by armyofsquirrels View Post
Or do I have to change permissions. First time using it for sharing sorry guys
Yes u do wont let me in either
Old 02-22-2014, 09:49 PM   #213
F*ck It, Why Not!

When I go into the settings the only thing I can do is add individual people what kind of crap is that
Old 02-22-2014, 09:57 PM   #214
TicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tico
TicoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by greengen1 View Post

It was not a problem. I'm glad we got to get everyone together and just hangout.
Old 02-22-2014, 09:58 PM   #215
TicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tico
TicoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by armyofsquirrels View Post
Haha we are still alive. And not in jail. I have a look video of mud spraying to upload to my google drive and I'll share the link

Yea I think I passed u on the way home. Lol
Old 02-22-2014, 10:25 PM   #216
F*ck It, Why Not!

Yea i beeped at you I was headed back to the mall to work lol
Old 02-22-2014, 10:25 PM   #217
F*ck It, Why Not!

I was able to change the permission on the computer, wouldn't let me do it from the phone.
Old 02-23-2014, 05:34 AM   #218
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Try this.

http://youtu.be/Q5ZYutBgZM8