Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Maryland Meet at Arundel Mills Date Poll

View Poll Results: When are you available for the MD Arundel Mills meet?
February 1st 14 43.75%
February 8th 14 43.75%
February 15th 12 37.50%
February 22nd 20 62.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-11-2014, 10:49 AM   #22
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Tell me about it... They've got a pretty bitchin Lego store there too...

Depending on when this happens I could save you a trip up to get your grill???

Lego Store FTW!

I may try to pop up there next Saturday, weather depending. It is raining like crazy here today.

Seems like the weather pattern this winter is 2 days of sunshine followed by 9 days of clouds and rain/snow.
Old 01-11-2014, 06:13 PM   #24
Lespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Lespaulkid01's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got around to voting. Lol first weekend is a maybe so I didn't vote for it. Second and 4th weekend are a definite yea for me though. The 14th is valentines day so that's out.. I'll be in NC for the weekend.
Old 01-11-2014, 11:40 PM   #25
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Glad these dates are not on sundays. I have obligations Sundays. UMMM, I guess another pertinent question is TIME. What time is everyone planning to meet up?
Old 01-12-2014, 07:29 AM   #26
TicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tico
TicoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
Glad these dates are not on sundays. I have obligations Sundays. UMMM, I guess another pertinent question is TIME. What time is everyone planning to meet up?

Thts a good question. What is everyone thinking for time? 3ish?
Old 01-12-2014, 07:35 AM   #27
2stroketrush is a name known to all2stroketrush is a name known to all2stroketrush is a name known to all2stroketrush is a name known to all2stroketrush is a name known to all2stroketrush is a name known to all

EMS:
Name: Tyler Addison Rush III
2stroketrush's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TicoTRD View Post
Thts a good question. What is everyone thinking for time? 3ish?
works for me
Old 01-12-2014, 10:07 AM   #28
Resident Otaku
Gaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
Gaunt596's Tacoma Gallery
Uh,i just found out my schedule changed again, im up for the first three weekends, but im "camping" the last weekend
Old 01-12-2014, 07:29 PM   #29
mike2100 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
mike2100's Tacoma Gallery
Anytime during the day is good for me.
Old 01-12-2014, 09:30 PM   #31
GrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Paratrooper
Name: Andy
GrayTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Just voted. Count me in...
Old 01-13-2014, 04:45 AM   #32
mike2100 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
mike2100's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Did u vote?
yup
Old 01-14-2014, 07:29 AM   #34
Resident Otaku
Gaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

god dammit, its always the weekends that im busy
Old 01-14-2014, 07:56 AM   #36
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaunt596 View Post

Prior commitment or can you clear out your schedule? You have 6 weeks to get it done.
Old 01-14-2014, 08:00 AM   #37
Lespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaunt596 View Post
Quote:
sorry buddy. its majority rules.
I think I may end up being busy that weekend too. I originally voted for the 8th and 22nd, but if I get rid of my vote for the last weekend it becomes a 3 way tie.. haha oh well. such is life.

If I can make it down to NC on valentines day weekend I can come to the meet, otherwise the girlfriend wants me to come on the 22nd. Hopefully it'll all work out!
Old 01-14-2014, 08:04 AM   #38
TicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tico
TicoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lespaulkid01 View Post
I think I may end up being busy that weekend too. I originally voted for the 8th and 22nd, but if I get rid of my vote for the last weekend it becomes a 3 way tie.. haha oh well. such is life.

If I can make it down to NC on valentines day weekend I can come to the meet, otherwise the girlfriend wants me to come on the 22nd. Hopefully it'll all work out!
well if u take away your vote then we can do it on the 1st.
Old 01-14-2014, 08:16 AM   #39

Quote:
well if u take away your vote then we can do it on the 1st.
haha nah it's fine. theres still a possibility that i could make the 20th and I don't want to mess with everyone else's schedule just for my sake. keep it the 20th for now unless something comes up and a lot of people suddenly can't make it.

if I cant, we will just have to have a "spring" meet somewhere! (Really, we should just have a spring meet anyways though.)
Old 01-14-2014, 08:19 AM   #40
Resident Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
Prior commitment or can you clear out your schedule? You have 6 weeks to get it done.
prior commitment, only some dumbass told me it was the third weekend, so i voted accordingly and then they proceed to tell me half an hour later when i talked to them about going to the meet they tell me its the last weekend instead