Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Maryland Meet at Arundel Mills Date Poll

View Poll Results: When are you available for the MD Arundel Mills meet?
February 1st 14 43.75%
February 8th 14 43.75%
February 15th 12 37.50%
February 22nd 20 62.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-14-2014, 07:26 AM   #41
TicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tico
TicoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lespaulkid01 View Post
haha nah it's fine. theres still a possibility that i could make the 20th and I don't want to mess with everyone else's schedule just for my sake. keep it the 20th for now unless something comes up and a lot of people suddenly can't make it.

if I cant, we will just have to have a "spring" meet somewhere! (Really, we should just have a spring meet anyways though.)
we will have a spring and summer meet probably as well.
Old 01-14-2014, 07:41 AM   #43
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Taco Guy11's Tacoma Gallery
I voted for all as far as I know I'm free every weekend/Saturday in feb
Old 01-14-2014, 07:55 AM   #44
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR15xAR10 View Post
I think i'd be more likely to come to a June meet; when i'm out if College for the summer. I'm a horrible time manager so i don't know what free time i'll have while in school....planing to start job searching here soon and that'll eat up even more time...thus...i haven't voted yet...
if you change your mind you can always just jump in the truck and ride down with me
Old 01-14-2014, 07:58 AM   #45
TicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TicoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Guy11 View Post
if you change your mind you can always just jump in the truck and ride down with me
yea and i already told joe if yall dont feel like driving back tht night yall can stay at my place.
Old 01-14-2014, 08:05 PM   #47
Lespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Lespaulkid01's Tacoma Gallery
sweeet. I'll be there on the 22nd. Got all my plans ironed out tonight and buying my plane tickets in the morning before things can get changed again. hah
Old 01-16-2014, 10:32 AM   #48
superskaterxes is on a distinguished road

superskaterxes's Tacoma Gallery
so is this a definite for the 22nd then?
Old 01-16-2014, 12:51 PM   #49
2stroketrush will become famous soon enough

EMS:
Name: Tyler
2stroketrush's Tacoma Gallery
great, i can't make the 22nd
Old 01-16-2014, 07:41 PM   #53
anotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shed
anotherreject's Tacoma Gallery
The poll wont show up on my phone, ill have to remember to look this up at work.
Its been a while since ive been down that way, could be fun
Old 01-16-2014, 09:53 PM   #54
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
I sandbag///
Old 01-20-2014, 03:24 PM   #55
TacoSteve612 is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
TacoSteve612's Tacoma Gallery
Any idea on a location yet? I see the parking garage might be an option
Old 01-20-2014, 04:25 PM   #56
Lespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Lespaulkid01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSteve612 View Post
Any idea on a location yet? I see the parking garage might be an option

There was some concern regarding the height of the garage though. I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem, but I don't know what the max is. I'm also not lifted so it's not a problem for me haha

I'd say either the garage, the big lot in front of the movie theater, or the big lot in front of bass pro.
Old 01-20-2014, 04:30 PM   #57
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
There was some concern regarding the height of the garage though. I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem, but I don't know what the max is. I'm also not lifted so it's not a problem for me haha

I'd say either the garage, the big lot in front of the movie theater, or the big lot in front of bass pro.

Somewhere out of the wind if it is windy.
Old 01-21-2014, 09:08 AM   #58

TicoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

well the top of the garage is open so we'll do it up there if the clearance is too low.
Old 01-21-2014, 09:29 AM   #59

How do you get to the top of the garage do you have to drive thru it?