Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Maryland Meet at Arundel Mills Date Poll

View Poll Results: When are you available for the MD Arundel Mills meet?
February 1st 14 43.75%
February 8th 14 43.75%
February 15th 12 37.50%
February 22nd 20 62.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-10-2014, 05:37 AM   #1
TicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tico
TicoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Maryland Meet at Arundel Mills Date Poll

OK GUYS SO ITS BEEN ANNOUNCED. THE MD TACOMA MEET WILL BE HELD ON FEB 22 AT 1500. THE LOCATION IS THE PARKING GARAGE NEAR ARUNDEL MILLS MALL ACROSS THE STREET FROM JOE CANNON STADIUM. THE ADDRESS YOU CAN USE IS 7556 TEAGUE RD. HANOVER, MD. THIS ADDRESS IS FOR GRREN TURTLE (restaurant) BUT IS RIGHT NEXT TO THE PARKING GARAGE. SEE YALL THERE. ANYBODY CAN TEXT ME IF THEY HAVE QUESTIONS. 4 four 3 seven 5 eight 4 oh 4 two.

Ok so this is a poll thread to see what dates in february are best for the maryland meet at arundel mills. and notice i set the question as 'when you are available' so you can submit more than 1 answer to see what people availability is like to see the best date. post em up and lets see what we get.
Old 01-10-2014, 11:28 PM   #9
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TicoTRD View Post
Oh and where we will be meeting is a parking garage.
What is the clearance in the garage?
Old 01-10-2014, 11:34 PM   #11
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
My cans do not fit in most garages. Thats why I ask
Old 01-11-2014, 01:17 AM   #13
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Dem ruuf mountd' jerrycanz.

Dented one the other night with that swinging clearance barrier. Had to toss her in reverse in a hurry.
Old 01-11-2014, 04:12 AM   #14
TicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TicoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
Dem ruuf mountd' jerrycanz.

Dented one the other night with that swinging clearance barrier. Had to toss her in reverse in a hurry.

I'll have to check the clearance when I get back in town.
Old 01-11-2014, 04:52 AM   #15
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
What is the clearance in the garage?

You and Craig.

You both have great looking Tacoma's.

At this point I can do any of the dates so I will not vote. I will plan on being there. I am about 20 miles away as the Tacoma drives. As the crow flies it is about 12 miles.
Old 01-11-2014, 05:14 AM   #16

TicoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post

You and Craig.

You both have great looking Tacoma's.

At this point I can do any of the dates so I will not vote. I will plan on being there. I am about 20 miles away as the Tacoma drives. As the crow flies it is about 12 miles.

No vote. Cause I'm taking the date with the most votes and making tht the day we meet.
Old 01-11-2014, 09:34 AM   #17
Resident Otaku
Gaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
Gaunt596's Tacoma Gallery
Also, if it is at all possible keep in mind that if me and AR show up whatever restaurant/place we go to hang has to let those under 21 in, IE no bars/etc
Old 01-11-2014, 09:57 AM   #18

TicoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaunt596 View Post
Also, if it is at all possible keep in mind that if me and AR show up whatever restaurant/place we go to hang has to let those under 21 in, IE no bars/etc

I don't think there is any bars around there anyway.
Old 01-11-2014, 10:33 AM   #20
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Depending on the date I may bring the whole family down - maybe set them loose in the mall while we are hanging out?

TBD...

Could be an expensive day for you.