Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Shamokin/Centralia, PA March 15th and 16th Wheeling and Camping

View Poll Results: What day are you wheeling?
Saturday March 15th 4 30.77%
Sunday March 16th 3 23.08%
Both and camping 7 53.85%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-18-2014, 07:30 PM   #41
F*ck It, Why Not!
armyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 101st ABN
Name: Chip
armyofsquirrels's Tacoma Gallery
Alright let's do a roll call:

1. Armyofsquirrels

If you end up not being able to make it just update the list.
Old 02-18-2014, 07:32 PM   #42
Irish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Irish020's Tacoma Gallery
Interested.....

Interested...
Attached Thumbnails
Shamokin/Centralia, PA March 15th and 16th Wheeling and Camping-november2012-623.jpg   Shamokin/Centralia, PA March 15th and 16th Wheeling and Camping-november2012-558.jpg  
Old 02-18-2014, 07:32 PM   #43
LED & HID positive
zopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Zak
zopperman's Tacoma Gallery
1. Armyofsquirrels
2. Zak
Old 02-18-2014, 07:36 PM   #44
abunch is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
abunch's Tacoma Gallery
1. Armyofsquirrels
2. Zak
3.abunch
Old 02-19-2014, 04:44 AM   #45
gshadow325 is on a distinguished road
gshadow325's Tacoma Gallery
1. Armyofsquirrels
2. Zak
3.abunch
4.gshadow325 - steve coming up early sunday to catch up
Old 02-20-2014, 07:13 AM   #48
ThatMattGuy is on a distinguished road

Army: 31P Microwave Systems Operator-Maintainer 1998-2003
Name: Matthew
ThatMattGuy's Tacoma Gallery
So it may have already been discussed but I have a stock (as far as mechanicals go) 2014 Tacoma 4X4 OR with a cap on the back. Will I be able to do any of this stuff or will I be stuck at the camp ground?
Old 02-20-2014, 07:22 AM   #49
Central Scrutinizer
LUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dennis
LUSETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMattGuy View Post
So it may have already been discussed but I have a stock (as far as mechanicals go) 2014 Tacoma 4X4 OR with a cap on the back. Will I be able to do any of this stuff or will I be stuck at the camp ground?
You'll be fine, nothing really too technical.
Old 02-21-2014, 11:34 AM   #51
yesmar is just really niceyesmar is just really niceyesmar is just really niceyesmar is just really niceyesmar is just really nice

yesmar's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, guys this sounds awesome. I'm going to be out of town then. I'll make the next one. Looking forward to pics.
Old 02-23-2014, 04:12 AM   #52
F*ck It, Why Not!
armyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bad News Mixed With Good News...

Bad News, I have to work Saturday and Sunday Nights (Have to be in at 7pm)

Good News, I'm coming up to wheel anyway most likely both days. Just can't camp this time.
Old 02-23-2014, 04:16 AM   #53
F*ck It, Why Not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMattGuy View Post
Do you have the side step bars? If you do we will avoid the spot where the stock truck got hung up on those nerf bar steps, we were able to pull them over the hump and straighten out the nerf bar though.
Old 02-23-2014, 05:07 AM   #54
ThatMattGuy is on a distinguished road

Army: 31P Microwave Systems Operator-Maintainer 1998-2003
Name: Matthew
ThatMattGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by armyofsquirrels View Post
Do you have the side step bars? If you do we will avoid the spot where the stock truck got hung up on those nerf bar steps, we were able to pull them over the hump and straighten out the nerf bar though.
No, I don't have side step bars. I did order a snatch strap from amazon just in case.
Old 02-23-2014, 06:20 AM   #55
Central Scrutinizer
LUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dennis
LUSETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by armyofsquirrels View Post
Bad News Mixed With Good News...

Bad News, I have to work Saturday and Sunday Nights (Have to be in at 7pm)

Good News, I'm coming up to wheel anyway most likely both days. Just can't camp this time.
Let me know if you want to convoy up on Sunday morning Chip.
Old 02-23-2014, 07:47 AM   #57
gshadow325 is on a distinguished road
gshadow325's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
When are you going to sleep?
I was thinking the same thing. ..probably Monday afternoon lol
Old 02-23-2014, 05:51 PM   #58
F*ck It, Why Not!

Sleep is over rated lol
Old 02-23-2014, 05:55 PM   #59
F*ck It, Why Not!

More bad news... It looks like I'm going to be put on call for the 14th and there's an open shift on the 14th so if that's the case I'll only make it up on Sunday due to way to much awake time Work Fri night Wheel Saturday day Work Saturday Night Wheel Sunday Day Work Sunday Night...

So I would just come up after work on Saturday Night Wheel Sunday Day and Work Sunday Night.

I'll keep ya'll posted. Dennis I'll be in touch about conveying Sunday
Old 02-23-2014, 06:51 PM   #60
M192 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
M192's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm I keep hearing about this place. I kinda want to visit. It's about a 3hr and 15 min drive for me. I read it may be trouble if u have nerf bars. I have a ome lift and nerf bars. I bent them when I was stock so I don't really care about them. Soooo what's the game plan? I want to go but not sure what's going on yet.