Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Rausch Creek TacomaWorld Camping/Wheeling Trip April 12-13

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-25-2014, 03:49 PM   #422
TIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TIPICOTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIPICOTACO View Post
1. Wherestaco - green/black
2. cynicalrider
3. porchop green/blue
4. addicted7369
5. jlink green/blue/black
6. w00dy
7. nj636 - riding shotgun w/ Hunter
8. 06taco
9. avw4x4- green/blue
10. HomerTaco green/blue/black
11. NC10TRDSPORT
12.Wheelspinner
13. Mrbadwrench
14. Bub_Iroc_Z +1: Blue/Green/Black Coming from Cleveland
15. Teagan141- blue/green
16. MY50cal green/blue/black
17. Sander1036 green/blue/black
18. Tacomatrd99
19. 85yote09taco - maybe
20. ckeene9 +1 - green/blue/black
21. loosnut - maybe
22. Fifthwind
23. TIPICOTACO

This is the first I've come across this event, been swamped with work, but would LOVE to get to this, I'l do my best to make it, never been to Raush before
Making it official, I will be there!! F'k yea I'm pumped!!!

Looking for a set of used Mud terrains for this trip.. if anybody has a decent set they are looking to unload I'd be happy to take em.. 285/75/16 or preferably 255/85/16.. Thanks
Old 03-25-2014, 05:14 PM   #423
avw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
avw4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by V5ioV View Post
Lmao
Am I missing something here?
Old 03-25-2014, 06:14 PM   #424
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverpig View Post
FTFY

Who are you?

Quote:
Making it official, I will be there!! F'k yea I'm pumped!!!

Looking for a set of used Mud terrains for this trip.. if anybody has a decent set they are looking to unload I'd be happy to take em.. 285/75/16 or preferably 255/85/16.. Thanks
I have a set of 265 duratracs on trd sport wheels for sale but I'm not parting with my 255s
Old 03-25-2014, 07:08 PM   #426
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I've got a few issues to work out that have arisen from my trip to NC.
I'll do my best to attend.
I have a spare wheel bearing and a spare drive shaft that would be the right length for your truck. Haven't had it lengthened for mine yet. If those are the only issues you have.
Old 03-25-2014, 07:11 PM   #427
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
I have a spare wheel bearing and a spare drive shaft that would be the right length for your truck. Haven't had it lengthened for mine yet. If those are the only issues you have.
I appreciate the offer my friend!
I'm going to connect with Kevin and get four hubs - two for me and two for Chad.
The U-Joints just need to be replaced - I'll have my father in laws shop do that. I'm due for PA inspection anyway...
I'm not sure on the timing though - I can't wheel it the way it is now.
Old 03-25-2014, 07:37 PM   #428
TIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TIPICOTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have a set of 265 duratracs on trd sport wheels for sale but I'm not parting with my 255s
Thanks for the offer, if my TW Wardens didn't have a good deal of life in them still I'd probably take you up on it.

I want the 255s for a dedicated off road tire, found a smokin deal on 2 lightly used BFGs and really just need 2 more.

you don't wanna sell me your spare... do ya???
Old 03-25-2014, 07:43 PM   #429
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Do you guys do a meet in the fall. Always wanted to wheel rc
Old 03-25-2014, 07:47 PM   #431
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Fall is one of my favorite times to go to Central Pa.
Craig did you decide on a crawl box. Working on mine this week
Old 03-26-2014, 12:05 PM   #433

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks for the offer, if my TW Wardens didn't have a good deal of life in them still I'd probably take you up on it.

I want the 255s for a dedicated off road tire, found a smokin deal on 2 lightly used BFGs and really just need 2 more.

you don't wanna sell me your spare... do ya???
haha nope. I need my spare.
Old 03-31-2014, 11:26 AM   #434
avw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
avw4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I'm number 7!

1. V5ioV
2. Chenbro
3. Zopperman
4. Loosnut
5. Jaychux
6. Wheelspinner
7. Avw4x4
Old 03-31-2014, 02:16 PM   #435

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Self spotter mod. Got the camera just in time, now to wire it up proper.

Old 03-31-2014, 02:21 PM   #436
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Homer was wanting one on his truck
Old 03-31-2014, 02:28 PM   #437

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
Homer was wanting one on his truck
Yep. Pretty easy to do, just need a headunit with an a/v input. If I want to see Infront of me I just put the headunit on video 1.

Hardest part was finding a camera that would work. Most are mirror images for reverse cameras.
Old 03-31-2014, 02:49 PM   #439
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kev
nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

looks good Josh, great idea.

Another mod added to my list
Old 03-31-2014, 02:54 PM   #440
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hunter View Post
5 left
1. V5ioV
2. Chenbro
3. Zopperman
4. Loosnut
5. Jaychux
6. Wheelspinner