Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Rausch Creek TacomaWorld Camping/Wheeling Trip April 12-13

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-12-2014, 06:28 AM   #1
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Rausch Creek TacomaWorld Camping/Wheeling Trip April 12-13

After I got a pretty solid response in the NJ thread I am organizing a Rausch Creek wheeling and camping trip for April 12-13.

Wheeling will probably start around 10-11 Saturday and then whenever we get our shit together Sunday. Camping will take place at Rausch, (primitive camping, no bathrooms or showers) and it will be accompanied with adult beverages, big camp fires and general BS'ing.

I will likely be running greens/blues but we can always split to two groups for those who want to do blacks/reds. This would be a good trip for those who want to check out what RC is all about and for some all day trail riding.
Old 02-12-2014, 06:32 AM   #2
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Popcorns
Old 02-12-2014, 07:07 AM   #3
chenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
chenbro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hunter View Post
x2

Are you actually going to wheel or just chicken out and ride with someone else?
Old 02-12-2014, 07:27 AM   #4
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
I'll run some easy(er) trails!
Old 02-12-2014, 07:32 AM   #5
Wheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Wheelspinner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chenbro View Post
Are you actually going to wheel or just chicken out and ride with someone else?
Old 02-12-2014, 08:10 AM   #6
chenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
chenbro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ill be riding with someone else... Possibly be running blacks with a buddy in a jeep
Sweet can I ride with them on those trails? I'll just park at the bypass and run down to get my truck afterwards lol
Old 02-12-2014, 08:33 AM   #7
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Sweet can I ride with them on those trails? I'll just park at the bypass and run down to get my truck afterwards lol
Meh driving the trails is more fun since all the pressure is on you and it gets your heart pumping.
Old 02-12-2014, 08:37 AM   #8
chenbro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalrider View Post
Meh driving the trails is more fun since all the pressure is on you and it gets your heart pumping.
Yeah but on a black trail it might cause some other unwanted bodily excretions...
Old 02-12-2014, 08:40 AM   #9
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery

won't be making this one, but moving back to the east coast in june (i.e.- yall should be rady for another Rausch meet by then )
Old 02-12-2014, 09:32 AM   #10
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Most of the blacks are short and easily bypassable. So you could probably drive along and just sit out the blacks, but you may not like the pace they take on the greens/blues to get there, haha. Probably a good idea to take the rear with someone at the same level as you so you can catch up or peel off if necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post

won't be making this one, but moving back to the east coast in june (i.e.- yall should be rady for another Rausch meet by then )
Have you ever lived in one place for more than six months?
Old 02-12-2014, 10:08 AM   #11
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post

we'll be ready maybe we can flush john out the hole he's been hiding in
Quote:
Where on the east coast? Im trying to play with your R/C's
That sounds pretty gay
Old 02-12-2014, 10:23 AM   #12
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
have you seen his R/C trucks? You gay if you haven't bish

The fact that you want to play with him is gay..... I have no quarrels with rc
Old 02-12-2014, 11:46 AM   #14
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Where on the east coast? Im trying to play with your R/C's
southern MD, about an hour and a half south-east of DC, on the bay.

got the ones with wheels to play with while people are stuck, and the ones that fly, to film those who aren't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
Have you ever lived in one place for more than six months?
not since highschool. though at least i had a regular schedule between FL and VA during college

Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
we'll be ready maybe we can flush john out the hole he's been hiding in
I know!
gonna have to shoot hime with a tranquilizer and drag his protien powdered ass out of the gym.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
The fact that you want to play with him is gay..... I have no quarrels with rc
lol
Old 02-12-2014, 12:19 PM   #15
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
I will be attending
Old 02-12-2014, 12:35 PM   #16
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
I will be attending
I'll have the wanna be big nig there lol
Old 02-12-2014, 12:49 PM   #17
chenbro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
big nig will finally hit the trails and not sit at work
This is true. I spotted her sitting under a tree in a corner of the parking lot last Thursday.
Old 02-12-2014, 12:59 PM   #18
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
I will be attending

Quote:
big nig will finally hit the trails and not sit at work
Really? really?
Coming from the guy not even hitting greens
Old 02-12-2014, 01:17 PM   #19

I'll probably take an angle grinder to my exhaust by then to help with clearance. I told myself I wouldn't go back until I at least had sliders but I can't help myself.
Old 02-12-2014, 01:21 PM   #20
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY50cal View Post
Really? really?
Coming from the guy not even hitting greens

Maybe I'll bring the FRS and hit some greens, show these kids how it's done.

Products Discussed in this Thread