Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Tonneau Cover

Old 03-13-2014, 06:16 AM   #1
For the Retards, Im a Female
ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to ToyTaco
Tonneau Cover

Well from the storm last night left a limb right down through my tonneau cover; not a great start to my morning but cant get any worse I suppose.

If anyone knows of any one selling a folding tonneau for a long bed tacoma (fit an 2010) local to semi-local please let me know.
Not looking for any velcro or snaps, mine is a tri fold.

I bought mine a few years ago from a member out of MD and it was on the truck like a week so it has always been in good condition, i was suprised that limb went right through it; guess it was cold enough.

I was looking at some online, especially the hard folding ones and they will run 700-1000, at that price I may as well get a cap.