1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Just Picked up an 06 TRD Sport Acess Cab

Discussion in 'North East' started by TMcMackin, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Jul 6, 2014 at 12:30 PM
    TMcMackin

TMcMackin [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Medfield MA
    Hey all

Longtime MASSHOLE (live 20 min south of boston and work 20 min north of boston) and Long time lurker to this site (about a year and a half now) I had debated posting my previous trucks (01 Tacoma TRD Offroad Doublecab 270k mi) and (1978 Ford Bronco Custom 400 big block 64k mi) but as the taco is bone stock except for tires, and the bronco, well theres absolutely nothing wrong with the big girl but that she belongs on the ford forum, I figured id start it fresh with this new gem I picked up. [​IMG]
    2006 TRD sport Acess Cab Superwhite 6spd Manual (60K) is honestly the exact truck ive been looking for since eary spring. I finally found her for the right price. I'll be taking it slow in terms of modifications for a few months( except for those i can do with a can of plastidip ) due to a student loan that needs some attention but i would love to connect with some Massachustts Tacoma Owners and possibly meet up for anything from off-roading to the gillette car-show.

Products Discussed in

To Top