Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

WhaleBack Wheelin' Aug. 1st-3rd

Old 07-16-2014, 03:25 PM   #1
Texoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Machinist Mate NEC 4283
Name: Chris(Topher)
Texoma's Tacoma Gallery
WhaleBack Wheelin' Aug. 1st-3rd

So, lets go wheelin' again. Gonna head to Shamokin the first weekend in August. Maybe go up Friday evening, Aug 1st and camp, then wheel all day Saturday August 2nd, then if the ole ball n chain doesn't come up with all sorts of housework for me, camp again and wheel on Sunday August 3rd too. Saturday I wanna find some crazy trails and maybe tackle the rock garden, then Sunday take it easy. Also if Chip gets his time off he requested, we will do a mod day Friday about noon at my house and then roll on up to the trail n camp, n shoot, n ride dirt bikes n quads, n well, if ya been there you know the rest. So let do this.
Old 07-16-2014, 05:35 PM   #3
Teagan141 is on a distinguished road

Name: Teagan
Teagan141's Tacoma Gallery
I deff wanna wheel again with u guys but I was just told today by our road supervisor that I'll be working Saturdays and possibly Sundays In the very near future the state is gunna let us work on the bridge in port carbon again and were like 8 months behind on it soooo at least I'll be bringing in huge truck bucks
Old 07-16-2014, 08:05 PM   #4
Rebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
Rebelimo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-17-2014, 05:03 AM   #5
Master of None
Fifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Murph
Fifthwind's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think I can make this one gents. Hope you have a great time!
Old 07-17-2014, 11:04 AM   #8
Texoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Texoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teagan141 View Post
I deff wanna wheel again with u guys but I was just told today by our road supervisor that I'll be working Saturdays and possibly Sundays In the very near future the state is gunna let us work on the bridge in port carbon again and were like 8 months behind on it soooo at least I'll be bringing in huge truck bucks
Sounds like big money
Old 07-17-2014, 02:03 PM   #9
M192 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
M192's Tacoma Gallery
"Harder" trails? Getting highcentered and bending a bumper and getting swamped( that part was fun) wasn't hard enough? I'm in. As long as nothing comes up. Btw after the last trip my rear main seal is now leaking
Old 07-17-2014, 02:07 PM   #10
Rebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by M192 View Post
"Harder" trails? Getting highcentered and bending a bumper and getting swamped( that part was fun) wasn't hard enough? I'm in. As long as nothing comes up. Btw after the last trip my rear main seal is now leaking
Dripping?
Old 07-17-2014, 02:31 PM   #11
Reh5108 is a name known to allReh5108 is a name known to allReh5108 is a name known to allReh5108 is a name known to allReh5108 is a name known to allReh5108 is a name known to all

Name: Ryan
Reh5108's Tacoma Gallery
I should be able to make it.

Last time I was there I ended up finding a small rock garden that was all grown up and a bitch to see what was coming. Overall though it wasn't bad. Not sure if this is the one you're talking about tex, or not. Depending how big the rocks are that you are talking about I might join ya.
Old 07-17-2014, 03:41 PM   #13

Texoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reh5108 View Post
I should be able to make it.

Last time I was there I ended up finding a small rock garden that was all grown up and a bitch to see what was coming. Overall though it wasn't bad. Not sure if this is the one you're talking about tex, or not. Depending how big the rocks are that you are talking about I might join ya.
If its not the same place, then ot sounds like we got two places to check out
Old 07-17-2014, 05:21 PM   #15
Reh5108 is a name known to allReh5108 is a name known to allReh5108 is a name known to allReh5108 is a name known to allReh5108 is a name known to allReh5108 is a name known to all

Name: Ryan
Reh5108's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
If its not the same place, then ot sounds like we got two places to check out
Ha if only I could remember where it was. It was dark and I had a few beers in me. I thought it had my gps recording my track but I can't seem to find the file. :-(
Old 07-17-2014, 05:47 PM   #16
Quote:
Hows your diff seal doing? Holding up after proving it at Rausch?
Holding up real good. Clamp popped off again though
Old 07-17-2014, 07:22 PM   #19

M192's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelimo View Post
Dripping?
Na. Just got oil on stuff. No full blown dripping yet....
Old 07-17-2014, 07:25 PM   #20

M192's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Rear main seal sounds like something we can fix campside with a few beers and some explosions
Hell yeah. We could send that tranny skyward err... I mean lift the truck off the trans. But I only have 1 so putting it back together we'd be in trouble.