Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Rausch Creek Camping / Wheeling Weekend of September 6th

Old 08-03-2014, 01:15 PM   #2
M192 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
M192's Tacoma Gallery
Dam u ppl I want to go but I'm committed to a local wheeling trip that weekend. Maybe. If I can find someone to wheel with.
Old 08-03-2014, 02:00 PM   #3
The Messiah
90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
90YotaPU's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in!
Old 08-03-2014, 02:11 PM   #4
CollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
CollegeKevin's Tacoma Gallery
In. Gf is coming
Old 08-03-2014, 02:27 PM   #6
CollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'll make sure brutal guy has his lift in for then
Old 08-03-2014, 02:34 PM   #7
The Messiah
90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
90YotaPU's Tacoma Gallery
What's everyone thinking about where to stay? I think I am going to stay at the camp ground like last time. For the price, you can't beat it. That and I can't stand not having a shower at least once a day.
Old 08-03-2014, 02:50 PM   #9
jrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Scott
jrzyshore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomatrd99 View Post
What's everyone thinking about where to stay? I think I am going to stay at the camp ground like last time. For the price, you can't beat it. That and I can't stand not having a shower at least once a day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I'm good with staying at Rausch.
Old 08-03-2014, 03:00 PM   #10

Were camping
Old 08-03-2014, 03:05 PM   #11

Who's planning on heading up Friday?
Old 08-03-2014, 04:39 PM   #12
jrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LI Kevin View Post
Who's planning on heading up Friday?
Same here. Heading up Friday afternoon and wheel all day Saturday.
Old 08-03-2014, 04:45 PM   #13
NJDBFTW
The Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hunter
The Hunter's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-03-2014, 05:01 PM   #15
NJDBFTW
The Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hunter
The Hunter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Another meet thread you sub to? Have you ever been to Rausch Hunter?
Nope. But I plan on gping before I leave for basic. Even if I don't wheel and I just ride with someone
Old 08-03-2014, 05:17 PM   #16
Rebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
Rebelimo's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm, we'll see when it gets a little closer
Old 08-03-2014, 06:04 PM   #17
avw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
avw4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelimo View Post
X2, I'll just be getting back from vacation with the GF, as long as the funds permit I'm in.

And camp at Rausch for sure, I can be a slime ball for a weekend... I wouldn't trade the convenience of camping there for a shower any day
Old 08-03-2014, 06:05 PM   #18
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 4 day weekend that weekend so most likely I'll be attending. Will be driving up early ish Friday, wheeling Saturday, driving home Sunday.

Mike I hear ya about getting a shower, but as long as fires are allowed at rausch I'd rather be able to set up camp in the parking lot and not have to leave their property.

Who knows, maybe I'll look into installing an on board hot water shower before then
Old 08-03-2014, 06:10 PM   #19
Reh5108 is a name known to allReh5108 is a name known to allReh5108 is a name known to allReh5108 is a name known to allReh5108 is a name known to allReh5108 is a name known to all

Name: Ryan
Reh5108's Tacoma Gallery
Here ya go...

Old 08-03-2014, 09:01 PM   #20

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hunter View Post

Quote:
Another meet thread you sub to? Have you ever been to Rausch Hunter?
^^^ This
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelimo View Post
Moar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
I have a 4 day weekend that weekend so most likely I'll be attending. Will be driving up early ish Friday, wheeling Saturday, driving home Sunday.

Mike I hear ya about getting a shower, but as long as fires are allowed at rausch I'd rather be able to set up camp in the parking lot and not have to leave their property.

Who knows, maybe I'll look into installing an on board hot water shower before then
Same plan but leaving Friday around noonish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reh5108 View Post
Here ya go...

I came make one of them.