Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Rausch Creek TacomaWorld Camping/Wheeling Trip September 27-28

Old 08-04-2014, 07:49 AM   #1
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Rausch Creek TacomaWorld Camping/Wheeling Trip September 27-28

It seems like there is a huge influx of wheeling trips coming up. I will be just getting back from my honeymoon for jrzyshores trip so i will not be able to attend that one. So I am organizing a Rausch Creek wheeling and camping trip for September 27-28. This trip will be the week before the Gore, VA trip so if people want to wheel both they can, or if they can't make the haul to Gore, they can have this or jrzyshores trip to get their wheeling fix in.

Wheeling will probably start around 10-11 Saturday and then whenever we get our shit together Sunday. Camping will take place at Rausch, (primitive camping, no bathrooms or showers) and it will be accompanied with adult beverages, big camp fires and general BS'ing. I'll be heading up on Friday after work and camp both days.

I will likely be running blues but we can always split to two groups for those who want to do blacks/reds or greens/blues. This would be a good trip for those who want to check out what RC is all about and for some all day trail riding.
Old 08-04-2014, 08:55 AM   #2
Wheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Wheelspinner's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting
Old 08-04-2014, 10:31 AM   #3
avw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
avw4x4's Tacoma Gallery
If I don't make it on the 6th I'll be attending.
Old 08-04-2014, 03:34 PM   #4
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Oh man this is on a 4 day weekend for me too! Probably won't be able to go though. Other trips I'd like to do that I don't have time to do.
Old 08-04-2014, 06:31 PM   #5
M192 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
M192's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmmm we'll see how the budget looks as we get closer. But I'd be in. Green/blue.
Old 08-04-2014, 08:16 PM   #8
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by V5ioV View Post
woot!

must get cb done before this and get my exhaust re routed to mount the rest of the skids
Go bang on the hubmaster generals door. I heard he is off this week...

I'll hold the flashlight.
Old 08-04-2014, 11:03 PM   #9
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 08-05-2014, 05:13 AM   #10
Master of None
Fifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Murph
Fifthwind's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-15-2014, 04:32 PM   #11
Wheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWheelspinner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Wheelspinner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by V5ioV View Post
woot!

must get cb done before this and get my exhaust re routed to mount the rest of the skids
I hope this means your going homie!
Old 08-19-2014, 01:54 AM   #13
Reh5108 is a name known to allReh5108 is a name known to allReh5108 is a name known to allReh5108 is a name known to allReh5108 is a name known to allReh5108 is a name known to all

Name: Ryan
Reh5108's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 08-20-2014, 06:11 PM   #15
Rebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
Rebelimo's Tacoma Gallery
This one is looking like a winner for me
Old 08-21-2014, 07:38 PM   #16
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Never been, would like to go before I leave
Old 08-21-2014, 07:54 PM   #17

to all
Old 08-29-2014, 12:41 AM   #19
Señor Member
PSU Taco85 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSU Taco85 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSU Taco85 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSU Taco85 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSU Taco85 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSU Taco85 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSU Taco85 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSU Taco85 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSU Taco85 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSU Taco85 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSU Taco85 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: optional
PSU Taco85's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-29-2014, 08:26 AM   #20
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery