1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Great powder coat shop in New Haven: Suraci Motor Sport Finishing

Discussion in 'North East' started by eazyrider711, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Sep 19, 2014 at 8:17 AM
    eazyrider711

eazyrider711 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    Northern, CO
    Vehicle:
    Black DCSB T|X Baja
    Hey guys,

I just got my winch mount and a skid plate powder coated by Suraci Corp in New Haven, CT. Its sounds big, but its really just Bruno Suraci and a small group of guys and they did great work. I'll post some picks after I get the pieces installed.

They were really easy to work with and even though they do some massive jobs, I never felt like I was bothering them to do a couple of small pieces.

I will warn you that it was a pretty informal process. I contacted and got a quote through email. Drove over and dropped my stuff off with no paperwork other than the emails. Hell, Bruno came down and helped me unload the bumper. I followed up a week later and the parts were ready and sitting by the dock. They'd probably been there a few days, lol. If you are anal about paperwork or expect them to call you with updates maybe look for someone else. I bet if you were having bigger stuff done they'd invoice and treat it a little different. Either way, I was very very pleased with the work and will use them again.

http://www.suracicorp.com/

Edit: Their other shop that did this is called Suraci Motor Sport Finishing.
    Here is their FB page. A ton more photos with Rims, Frames, and other automotive stuff.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2014

Products Discussed in

To Top