Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Monthly Pittsburgh Meetup

Old 11-18-2014, 01:57 PM   #1
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Monthly Pittsburgh Meetup

Who: any one is welcome
What: meetup of TW members (and family/friends)
When: January 25th around 12:00
Where: Tilted Kilt Robinson - 120 Andrew Drive, Pittsburgh, PA
Why: Because why not.

*Mods, if the picture isn't appropriate feel free to take the pic down
Old 11-18-2014, 01:58 PM   #2
tsub345 is on a distinguished road

Name: Travis
tsub345's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in
Old 11-18-2014, 02:12 PM   #3
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
In for the 7th. Corey make this a continuous thread since we're gonna make this monthly so we don't have a new thread to keep up with every month.
Old 11-18-2014, 02:14 PM   #4
Large "member"
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Ok this time I won't have to miss because of lifting my truck! Luke, I'll bring those bumper brackets too!
Old 11-18-2014, 02:16 PM   #5
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC15TRD View Post
Ok this time I won't have to miss because of lifting my truck! Luke, I'll bring those bumper brackets too!
gonna watch black friday sales maybe pick up a winch
Old 11-18-2014, 02:19 PM   #6
Large "member"
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantherTaco View Post
gonna watch black friday sales maybe pick up a winch
Then you will be needing those! I have a couple things I'll be looking for. Namely OBA setup and roof rack. Jerry has sliders on sale til the 29th, but damn! 10 week wait!

Edit: That's non-stock items. Probably around 4 weeks. Not bad now
Old 11-18-2014, 02:36 PM   #7
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
In. Also Corey. Remind me to bring the Glenfiddich!
Old 11-18-2014, 02:43 PM   #8
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
In for the 7th. Corey make this a continuous thread since we're gonna make this monthly so we don't have a new thread to keep up with every month.
Yeah it is. That's why I didn't put any dates in the title. I'll just update the OP each month
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
In. Also Corey. Remind me to bring the Glenfiddich!
Will do. My buddies are graduating do it'll be a nice last horrah lol
Old 11-18-2014, 02:55 PM   #9
Quote:
Then you will be needing those! I have a couple things I'll be looking for. Namely OBA setup and roof rack. Jerry has sliders on sale til the 29th, but damn! 10 week wait!

Edit: That's non-stock items. Probably around 4 weeks. Not bad now
I waited 5 months for my sliders from him. Good quality but you can do better elsewhere.

I'll pm you a link about an OBA setup from ih8mud. Its great. Also get the prinsu? rack.
Old 11-18-2014, 06:05 PM   #10
MidnightRebel07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMidnightRebel07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMidnightRebel07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMidnightRebel07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMidnightRebel07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMidnightRebel07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMidnightRebel07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMidnightRebel07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMidnightRebel07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMidnightRebel07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMidnightRebel07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MidnightRebel07's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in. Panther, go get a 12k lb. Badlands winch for $299, I've used the hell out of mine over the last three+ years.
Old 11-19-2014, 08:55 AM   #11
Large "member"

NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I waited 5 months for my sliders from him. Good quality but you can do better elsewhere.

I'll pm you a link about an OBA setup from ih8mud. Its great. Also get the prinsu? rack.
I still need to ask a couple local shops about making them.

That looks cool but idk about where I'd put it. I know the tank and compressor can be divorced, but I'll have to read the OBA threads and see what exactly I want to do. Under my hood is stuffed already thanks to more emissions shit.

Thinking Prinsu rack or just doing a Thule setup.
Old 11-19-2014, 10:08 AM   #12
Quote:
I still need to ask a couple local shops about making them.

That looks cool but idk about where I'd put it. I know the tank and compressor can be divorced, but I'll have to read the OBA threads and see what exactly I want to do. Under my hood is stuffed already thanks to more emissions shit.

Thinking Prinsu rack or just doing a Thule setup.
barlowrs I think is his username divorced them and put the compressor in the bedside storage and upgraded to a 2.5 gallon tank and put it under the truck. If you keep the small one it would be easier to stuff it somewhere. Maxamillion2345 just put it in his tool box when he had his taco, not sure how much space you have free in yours though.

I'm putting mine under my rear seats, at least thats the plan, have to see if it will actually fit once I get it.
Old 11-19-2014, 11:33 AM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightRebel07 View Post
I'm in. Panther, go get a 12k lb. Badlands winch for $299, I've used the hell out of mine over the last three+ years.
I had been looking at those a while back after hearing some good things but I think I'm gonna go with a warn vr10000s
Old 11-19-2014, 11:35 AM   #14
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
danteisme's Tacoma Gallery
monthly meets eh? i'll have to attend one of these, as much as i hate driving into Pittsburgh lol
Old 11-20-2014, 02:24 PM   #15
NJDBFTW
The Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hunter
The Hunter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
barlowrs I think is his username divorced them and put the compressor in the bedside storage and upgraded to a 2.5 gallon tank and put it under the truck. If you keep the small one it would be easier to stuff it somewhere. Maxamillion2345 just put it in his tool box when he had his taco, not sure how much space you have free in yours though.

I'm putting mine under my rear seats, at least thats the plan, have to see if it will actually fit once I get it.
That will be one noisey ass ride.

Maybe Ill be out that way december 7th... Not sure yet but I am going to be visiting a friend out that way sometime soon. Maybe Ill make it the 7th
Old 11-20-2014, 04:01 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hunter View Post
That will be one noisey ass ride.

Maybe Ill be out that way december 7th... Not sure yet but I am going to be visiting a friend out that way sometime soon. Maybe Ill make it the 7th
Eh I could sound deaden around it but I'm not worried about noise. Usually not going to have it running while I'm in the truck anyway.

It may not even fit back there, who knows. I guess I should come up with an alternative place just in case.
Old 11-20-2014, 04:35 PM   #17
Burghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Burghlar's Tacoma Gallery
Damn. I'll be returning from a week long vacation on the 6th. I'll do my best to be there, but no promises.
Old 11-21-2014, 06:23 AM   #18
lbrewster is on a distinguished road
lbrewster's Tacoma Gallery
Hopefully I can make this one
Old 11-21-2014, 06:25 AM   #19
odi77 is on a distinguished road

Name: Alan
odi77's Tacoma Gallery
Strip? Man where do you guys all park?! Everytime I'm down there it's packed haha
Old 11-21-2014, 06:32 AM   #20
Burghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Burghlar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by odi77 View Post
Strip? Man where do you guys all park?! Everytime I'm down there it's packed haha
There's plenty of parking on the river side of Smallman near the Vets Bridge. I think it's around $6 off peak. It's tough to park on Penn for sure though.