1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Western Mass front suspension assistance

Discussion in 'North East' started by hogeyphenogey, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Jan 30, 2015 at 8:07 AM
    hogeyphenogey

hogeyphenogey [OP] Back in a Tacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Agawam, MA
    Vehicle:
    Lunar Rock 2023 TRD Sport 6spd
    I have a stock 06 Access Cab Sport. I just replaced my tires a couple of months back, but the wheel is at about 11 o'clock when driving straight. The front wheel adjusters are frozen- the two front side adjusting bolts. The backside bolts appear to be fine. I have all of the parts, but none of the know-how and with a baby on the way, very low funds. I don't want to prematurely wear down the new front tires so I need the truck aligned properly. Going down the street, it drifts to the right pretty fast when you let go of the wheel, and it's NOT the crown of the road. The only time it goes straight with no hands is on the left lane of the Mass Pike where the crown of the road assists.

Is there anyone out there that can help me? I've been quoted a few hundred bucks to have it done. I know it's possible that it will be labor intensive and may require cutting them off and replacing the bolts altogether- I'm fine with that and I even have the bushings just in case they're stuck as well. Parts cost- $160+/-.

Please let me know if there's anyone that can assist and what we could work out.

Thank you!!
    Dave

Products Discussed in

To Top