Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Rausch Creek Wheeling in June

Old 05-06-2009, 06:53 PM   #1
JVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really nice

JVTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Rausch Creek Wheeling in June

Update....here is a link to the pictures...good wheeling....good times...

Thanks to all that come!!!!

http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p...5th%20-%207th/
Old 05-09-2009, 05:14 PM   #2
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
Yeah man im thinking the First weekend of June, 5,6,7.
Whos coming!!!! lets make this a good trip!
Old 05-09-2009, 05:18 PM   #3
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I just talked to JVTacoma and Silver07Taco. and its confirmed were going up on the 5,6 and 7th.

NOW WHO THE FUCK IS ACTUALLY GOING TO SHOW UP AND WHEEL THERE SHIT!
Old 05-09-2009, 05:46 PM   #4
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Quote:
Originally Posted by prezidentredz View Post
i just talked to jvtacoma and silver07taco. And its confirmed were going up on the 5,6 and 7th.

Now who the fuck is actually going to show up and wheel there shit!

wooooooooooohoooooooooooooo :d
Old 05-09-2009, 05:54 PM   #5
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
i wouldnt mind coming up but i dont think the prerunner is going to get through much
Old 05-09-2009, 06:02 PM   #6

yeah man, this is only for 4x4s and Trucks with skid-plates, that really want to wheel. also please dont post on this thread if you not coming. Trying to keep this thread clean!
Old 05-09-2009, 06:25 PM   #7
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
so is everyone camping or what?? its far enough out for me to plan for but depends on if the budget will allow..
Old 05-10-2009, 04:31 AM   #8
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
im there.. should have all my ish hooked up by then too! cept maybe my compressor but ill just mooch off a you'll
Old 05-10-2009, 06:31 AM   #9
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
so is everyone camping or what?? its far enough out for me to plan for but depends on if the budget will allow..
I dont know if were camping or getin a hotel I guess thats something to talk about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSeven View Post
im there.. should have all my ish hooked up by then too! cept maybe my compressor but ill just mooch off a you'll
Sounds good, But on 35's you better do that first
Old 05-10-2009, 05:52 PM   #10
JVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really nice

RC has free camping or maybe just a couple of bucks. we can always looking into a hotel..Actually let me check it out and I'll post up what I find!!!
Old 05-10-2009, 05:54 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvtacoma View Post
rc has free camping or maybe just a couple of bucks. We can always looking into a hotel..actually let me check it out and i'll post up what i find!!!
10-4 snowman!
Old 05-10-2009, 05:56 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
i wouldnt mind coming up but i dont think the prerunner is going to get through much
You should still try to make this I would bet there is an open seat in someones rig...check it out
Old 05-10-2009, 05:57 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver07taco View Post
10-4 snowman!
Rodgo Rodgo CaptainCoil
Old 05-10-2009, 05:58 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVTACOMA View Post
Rodgo Rodgo CaptainCoil
Old 05-10-2009, 07:28 PM   #16
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
well i think the last weekend in June would be a no go for my co-pilot... but other than that might be able to do it.. camping would be good to save some funds..

damn!! just checked out their website.. kinda expensive to ride huh!
Old 05-10-2009, 08:14 PM   #17

its what 60$ for 2 day of wheeling. and 10$ a\yr for Membership and camping.

Id figure we could setup camp, and all hang out.

JVtacoma, I might even tow up my Pop-Up Camper.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:29 AM   #18
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Here's the camping rules/regulations & info:
http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/sis/overnight.php

Daily fees are $35 per day
$10 membership fee per year for each driver & passenger/s (16 & up).
$5 fees for each passenger over the age of 15 per day
Children 15 and younger are free/passengers
Anyone under the age of 18 must have a parental waiver form

http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/sis/mem.php

Here's the PDF's forms you need.
Membership Application
http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.or...er_app_new.pdf
Parental Waiver
http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.or...waiver_new.pdf
Old 05-11-2009, 05:32 AM   #19
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
yea.. well usually my girl rides with me. which puts it at like $100 for two days of wheeling... guess i'm just used to other places such as Harlan where you pay $35 and can ride all year regardless of the number of people or how many times.
Old 05-11-2009, 05:36 AM   #20

gota pay to play man, it sux. but that's just the way it is. I think if you buy 2 days they drop it to 60. But i haven't been there in about a year.