Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Local Tacoma Owner's Club - Laurel, MD

Old 05-13-2009, 05:56 PM   #1
Chopper4Pilot is on a distinguished road
Chopper4Pilot's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Local Tacoma Owner's Club - Laurel, MD

I was thinking about starting a local taco owner's club if enough people in this area are interested. Whataya think guys? Anyone in the Baltimore/Laurel/Greenbelt/Silver Spring/DC/Annapolis, etc. areas wanna give this a shot? I have a good meeting place already with lots of free parking. Comments and ideas welcomed.
Old 05-13-2009, 08:01 PM   #3
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested in this.
Old 05-14-2009, 09:59 PM   #4
Chopper4Pilot is on a distinguished road
Chopper4Pilot's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy

Crap. Thread got moved to Regional Discussion-NE. No one will see it now unless they dig a bit. Was hoping for a larger response than this.
Old 05-15-2009, 05:51 PM   #5
TheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud of

Navy: Equipment Operator 1st class
Name: Aaron
TheSchwartz's Tacoma Gallery
+1
Old 05-16-2009, 05:14 PM   #6
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Sounds good, Theres been a few offroad meets of the maryland tacomas,
Old 05-16-2009, 08:17 PM   #7
TheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud of

Navy: Equipment Operator 1st class
Name: Aaron
TheSchwartz's Tacoma Gallery
^^ how did i beat you to this thread... i fugured you would have been all over this
Old 05-17-2009, 04:55 AM   #8
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSchwartz View Post
^^ how did i beat you to this thread... i fugured you would have been all over this
, I dont know
Old 05-18-2009, 12:11 PM   #9
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
wootwoot.
Old 07-07-2009, 05:54 PM   #10
giddy up!
derekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 4C071
Name: Derek
derekp's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to derekp
moving up there

I just got orders to Bethesda. I'd like to meet some Taco owners up there. Might need some help when we get there!

Derek P
Old 08-08-2009, 06:08 PM   #11
Asbestos is on a distinguished road
Asbestos's Tacoma Gallery
New taco owner in the FredCo/HoCo. I think a great inaugural project would be for everyone to get together and help me swap in a 3.4L SC engine
Old 08-08-2009, 06:08 PM   #12
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Anne Arundel County in da house

By the time anything gets setup though I'll be in NY for the year.
Old 08-08-2009, 06:10 PM   #13
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asbestos View Post
New taco owner in the FredCo/HoCo. I think a great inaugural project would be for everyone to get together and help me swap in a 3.4L SC engine
Do you have symptoms of mesothelioma?

That would would be a tough one...
Old 08-08-2009, 06:12 PM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post

If you chip in for the beer and drive belts I promise not to cough blood on you
Old 08-08-2009, 06:13 PM   #15
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post

Your not in MD

Get out lol (I love that smiley)
Old 08-08-2009, 06:14 PM   #16
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If you chip in for the beer and drive belts I promise not to cough blood on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
Your not in MD

Get out lol (I love that smiley)
Old 08-08-2009, 06:22 PM   #17
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down, but I'm not from the communist north
Old 08-08-2009, 06:25 PM   #18
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
hahahaha. I laugh everytime.
Old 08-08-2009, 06:51 PM   #19
The Peoples Republic of Maryland is not amused.
Old 08-08-2009, 06:53 PM   #20
Reagan/Bush '84

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
You got that right! I wish I lived in Texas...
Quote:
The Peoples Republic of Maryland is not amused.
I am not amused either, comrade.