Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Ocean City Springfest gathering PICS...

Old 05-13-2009, 07:14 PM   #1
BadAzzXrunR will become famous soon enough

BadAzzXrunR's Tacoma Gallery
Ocean City Springfest gathering PICS...

First of all let me say thank you to those of you that came out for the 1st annuall O.C. Springfest gathering. I had a good time checking out everyone's trucks and listing to some good stories. Hopefully Hooter's will be kind enough to allow us back next year. I'd actually like to hear some imput from those that attended as to how to improve upon the gathering. Tell me your likes, dislikes,etc. Here are some of the pics I snapped. Sorry, but something happened to my "roof top" camera and the cruise video was never actually recorded
Attached Thumbnails
Ocean City Springfest gathering PICS...-pict0001.jpg   Ocean City Springfest gathering PICS...-pict0002.jpg   Ocean City Springfest gathering PICS...-pict0003.jpg   Ocean City Springfest gathering PICS...-pict0004.jpg   Ocean City Springfest gathering PICS...-pict0005.jpg  

Old 05-13-2009, 07:30 PM   #6
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I had been on this site more often, I would have liked to come down to this, it looks like a good time. Ill definitely make the next one!