Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Anyone in NY???

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-06-2010, 11:16 AM   #201
Afwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: B-52 Crew Chief/ Ground Radio MX/ LC-
Name: Matt
Afwrestler1986's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
4 1/2 hours from watertown. tops....you average about 70 on 81 and maybe 65 on 380, wand then 70 on 80. my girl made teh drive from therepro bb 30 times.... we have it down to a science....lol she wants to knwo if she knows you maybe.... whats your name?
I doubt it man, did she go to school here?
Old 01-06-2010, 11:17 AM   #202
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
no...she was from another town. like 45 min west of watertown.by gouverneur i think
Old 01-06-2010, 06:33 PM   #203
Afwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I think I am going to try and get the truck setup next week.
Old 01-07-2010, 03:09 AM   #204
kanelakos has a spectacular aura aboutkanelakos has a spectacular aura about
Air Force: Prime BEEF Unit,DMAFB
kanelakos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afwrestler1986 View Post
We don't have a hooters here.
We had a Hooters for a while here in Vestal (Binghamton) but it did not last very long. Closed up a couple years ago.
Old 01-07-2010, 04:40 AM   #205

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanelakos View Post
We had a Hooters for a while here in Vestal (Binghamton) but it did not last very long. Closed up a couple years ago.
I am really surprised there isn't one here with Ft. Drum and all. I would think they would have an excellent business base here.
Old 01-07-2010, 08:45 AM   #206
"Mark It Zero"
Agent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 0261
Agent475's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am really surprised there isn't one here with Ft. Drum and all. I would think they would have an excellent business base here.

I'm not... I grew up in Upstate... Hot big breasted women were lacking.
Old 01-07-2010, 08:46 AM   #207

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent475 View Post
True, very true. Plus with no sun they are all pale and shit. Good point.
Old 01-07-2010, 08:57 AM   #209
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
True, very true. Plus with no sun they are all pale and shit. Good point.
Unless they fake tan. I see LOTS of women that are darker than they should be during the winter. None that will show me how far it goes though.

Quote:
No shit. And the ones that ARE here, well, they're covered in 15 layers of clothes 9 months of the year. One of the things I loved about SC. It was nice to actually see female bodies, not shapeless blobs of heavy clothes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanelakos View Post
Binghamton, eh? lol I drive to Binghamton everyday for work. And yeah I'm sorta surprised it didn't last. A little disappointed that I never got a chance to go before that too.
Old 01-07-2010, 09:13 AM   #211
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
There are some good looking women there... don't get me wrong. Just not many Hooters style body types. Me likey those shapes...

P.S. Did I mention that I love DC? LOL

True. There are attractive women, but being back up here since December 2003 I have yet to see a woman in a bikini/thong/etc in person. I could step outside and see them all day in SC. Occasionally, one would even wander into Sam's Club dressed like that!

Closest I've come up here is shorts/mini skirt and some sort of t-shirt. Other than that, it's jeans, heavy coat, scarf, hat, and gloves for 9 months.

So it's REALLY hard to see the body type, or drool over their ass-ets.
Old 01-11-2010, 06:22 PM   #212
twisted rage5 will become famous soon enough

twisted rage5's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to twisted rage5
Fort Plain, NY here, its almost dead between Albany and Utica on the thruway. Not much around here either for trails, other than a few nice seasonal mountain roads.
Old 01-11-2010, 08:59 PM   #213
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think I am going to try and get the truck setup next week.
u got yur new bumper put on yet?

if so i want to see pics!
Old 01-12-2010, 05:03 AM   #214

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07tacoark View Post
u got yur new bumper put on yet?

if so i want to see pics!
No, not yet. I need to find the time to install my OME coils/shocks/leaves first. Then I want to convert the Hella 500's to hids.

Time is short these days.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:37 PM   #215
manarand is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
manarand's Tacoma Gallery
hey I am from the Long Island area just checking in to see if anyone is throwing any meets close because I would like to come down
Old 01-27-2010, 09:43 PM   #217
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
im in for that one...
Old 01-27-2010, 10:07 PM   #219
tacomabud has a spectacular aura abouttacomabud has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bud
tacomabud's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomabud
I was thinking of possibly trying to do something March 20 on Long Island... Nothing crazy, just a pre-summer meet to see what other locals are doing with their Taco's. But, from what I hear, not too many Long Island people show interest in meets; so I don't know if it will happen.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:09 PM   #220
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomabud View Post
I was thinking of possibly trying to do something March 20 on Long Island... Nothing crazy, just a pre-summer meet to see what other locals are doing with their Taco's.
I am off that weekend, so let me know if you are going to do it.....

Products Discussed in this Thread