Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Anyone in NY???

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-26-2009, 08:09 AM   #21
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
White Plains, NY here...
Old 07-03-2009, 07:45 PM   #22
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Newark Valley here.... About halfway between Binghamton and Ithaca, and 50 miles or so south of Syracuse.

There's a few seasonal use roads around here that aren't maintained very well. About the only thing I've found. They can be challenging during the winter once the snow/ice builds up, or if they wash out a bit. No real trails or parks though.
Old 07-03-2009, 07:50 PM   #23
T-REX
ninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nick
ninorth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to ninorth Send a message via Yahoo to ninorth
I live by Delhi, NY 15 mins south of Oneonta, NY.. But right now my poor tacoma is in the shop in Albany..
Old 08-08-2009, 05:26 PM   #24
Senior Senile Member
sunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Seabees 27th Battalion
Name: Bill
Location: Great Sacandaga Lake region Northville NY, South Yarmouth, Cape Cod Ma.
sunruner19's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComaChic View Post
Newburgh NY
Hey, are they still working on that construction at the Newburgh tolls?
Old 09-10-2009, 06:40 PM   #25
Make mine a Double!
skistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Mike
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery
suburbs of buffalo

Old 09-10-2009, 07:09 PM   #26
East Ender
danb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
danb86's Tacoma Gallery
East End Long Island

Sag Harbor/Hampton Bays here...

2010 Mag Grey 4x4 I4 Access Cab

Anyone in NY???-img_2294.jpg
Old 09-10-2009, 07:22 PM   #27
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
At ithaca college. Missing the truck. Maybe next semester.
Old 09-12-2009, 02:55 PM   #28
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
any yorkers wanna meet up in jersey or somewhere in between, we gots a bunch of people willing to meet up, check the nj taco nj mud section in the northeast spot
Old 09-12-2009, 03:30 PM   #29
dalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the shed
dalsmthme's Tacoma Gallery
Another Ithaca resident here....
Old 09-12-2009, 03:51 PM   #30
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
im in nj but only by a couple hunderd feet near warwick and pine island
Old 09-12-2009, 04:52 PM   #31
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
not sure where that is....is that north or south?
Old 09-12-2009, 05:03 PM   #33
Banned
good shit, im gonna try to get a meet together soon, hope you will be down for it
Old 09-12-2009, 05:18 PM   #34
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
sounds good i will b their
Old 09-16-2009, 02:25 PM   #35
Tim1968 is on a distinguished road
Name: Tim
Tim1968's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Tim1968
another long islander here, south shore
Old 09-26-2009, 08:53 PM   #36
Red2010 is on a distinguished road
Red2010's Tacoma Gallery
Im in Ulster County. Anyone know of any shops that do offroad mods/lifts in the area? I'm mechanically inclined but not confident enough to rip into a brand new truck on my own.
Old 09-26-2009, 08:55 PM   #37

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
wat do u want to do to your truck
Old 09-26-2009, 08:57 PM   #38
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco man31 View Post
Hey im About a half hour south of albany. I have a set of nfab steeps that fit my 2009 double cab with the long bed. If anyone is interested in these pm me. The steps are high polished stainless steel. (look like chrome), they have a life time warranty on them from the factory.
how much you looking to get for them?
Old 09-26-2009, 08:59 PM   #39
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
im 5 minutes from the city.the meadowlands(giant stadium) do i count as a new yorker?
Old 09-26-2009, 10:12 PM   #40
Red2010 is on a distinguished road
Red2010's Tacoma Gallery
I love the way these trucks look with a 3" lift and bigger, meatier tires. I'm interested in being able to do some offroading but most driving would be on road like most of us. I would hate to do anything to compromise onroad driving comfort or warranty, however one of the all in one kits look about what I would be interested in. Toytec Ultimate possibly. I have time but was just interested to see if there are any "professionals" in the area that I could maybe hook up with and pick their brains. I'm reluctant to even bring up the subject with the dealership.

Products Discussed in this Thread