LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Anyone in NY???

Old 09-15-2012, 05:39 AM   #761
"We have assumed control"
beachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matti
beachingtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainprimat2 View Post
Yo matti, hit up the Long Island Taco's thread, we are trying to put something together.....where abouts on LI? I'm in Hampton Bays
I'm in Port Jeff Station
Old 09-21-2012, 06:18 AM   #763
makeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
makeshiftTaco's Tacoma Gallery
where abouts do you go mtn biking?
Old 09-21-2012, 06:38 AM   #764
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
Just got a new Mt. Bike, anyone in the lower NY area of North Jersey want to get a ride together let me know.
there is a guy d day something he rides
look him up on here
Old 09-21-2012, 12:03 PM   #765
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-22-2012, 04:36 AM   #766
Dcd5907 is a jewel in the roughDcd5907 is a jewel in the roughDcd5907 is a jewel in the roughDcd5907 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Anthony
Dcd5907's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
Just got a new Mt. Bike, anyone in the lower NY area of North Jersey want to get a ride together let me know.
I ride in westchester and Putnam. Blue mtn, ninham, some state park in Yorktown that crosses the taconic by fdr. Id like to hit up sprain Brook park. I ride a hardtail 26" lmk if u want to go. That is it I ever have a day off lol
Old 09-22-2012, 05:32 PM   #769
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcd5907 View Post
I ride in westchester and Putnam. Blue mtn, ninham, some state park in Yorktown that crosses the taconic by fdr. Id like to hit up sprain Brook park. I ride a hardtail 26" lmk if u want to go. That is it I ever have a day off lol
I am in the same boat with the time off. Once I am done with the deck and patio then closing the pool I want to ride. I just got a brand new (even though it is a 2011) 2011 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR COMP...nice bike. Got a great deal and it is a hell of an upgrade from my 1995 Cannondale Killer V 900.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:15 PM   #770
irongunz is on a distinguished road

Name: iron
irongunz's Tacoma Gallery
Cool yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComaChic View Post
Looking for people located in NY, Show me your trucks, and do yuo know of any local events?
new york the city
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone in NY???-2012-02-24_11-06-29_217.jpg  
Old 10-02-2012, 03:19 PM   #771
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
They still haven't finished that? Man we were there almost a year ago and it doesn't look like they've put a whole lot more glass on. Maybe finishing more of the interior?
Old 10-02-2012, 06:56 PM   #772
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
They still haven't finished that? Man we were there almost a year ago and it doesn't look like they've put a whole lot more glass on. Maybe finishing more of the interior?
Slowest tribute to the fallen in American history, only 11 years so far. The delays were all about money. It's a disgrace. Maybe in 2014 it will be open, and rob cost $100 to get to top.
But Statue of Liberty is opening up again for first time since 9/11.
Old 10-04-2012, 04:40 PM   #773
LI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
LI Kevin's Tacoma Gallery
So I'm planning on doing the trip to Rausch Creek on October 20th (Saturday). I'd like to extend the invites incase you guys didn't see it or didn't think anyone from the area is going.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/mid...creek-run.html
Old 10-05-2012, 07:43 AM   #774
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcd5907 View Post
I heard Blue mt is a good ride. Is that in Croton area or something like that? I think it is not too far from the Croton Harmon train stop.
Old 10-05-2012, 04:58 PM   #775
facemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chase
facemob's Tacoma Gallery
im in the city also now (brooklyn, so kind of the city, but the little city). anyone want to get up, hit some potholes perhaps
Old 10-10-2012, 07:50 AM   #777
Chadrick is on a distinguished road

Marines: Master Gunner Echo Company
Name: Chad
Chadrick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondrory View Post
any others from upstate
Glens Falls Ny here. Warren County
Old 10-10-2012, 08:10 AM   #778
Chadrick is on a distinguished road

Marines: Master Gunner Echo Company
Name: Chad
Chadrick's Tacoma Gallery
Another Upstater

Glens Falls , NY
Old 10-10-2012, 09:30 PM   #779
wmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
wmdpowell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadrick View Post
Glens Falls , NY
Welcome!
Old 10-11-2012, 07:24 AM   #780
Adub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: corps of engineers
Name: Adam
Adub4real's Tacoma Gallery
anyone near ithaca, syracuse area want to gtg, and have some beers or something before the weather gets shittier? Maybe some light trail driving as well.

Products Discussed in this Thread