Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-17-2013, 06:17 AM   #961
Stockmonester is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
Stockmonester's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stockmonester
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfm1990 View Post
grrrr, not making me feel better now, lol, i did just over 1000 miles this year, 702 was in canada, and 300 around here, out of that, about 150 was spent going around in circles on a 1/2 mile horse track, lol, and i did 40 miles around jan 1, my sled was covered in about 2 inchs of mud all around, and did 100 miles end of feb in cherry creek, and that was some very nice riding..... hopefully next winter all of ny is burried in snow!!!!
Just to make you feel worse my dad bought a new 600 pro r s/b and now has 1700 miles on it, bought the sled early part of the year.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:13 AM   #962
lpfm1990 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
lpfm1990's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lpfm1990
lol, nice, im a doo person, but i hate to say it, if i get a new sled again, think its going to be a polaris, ski-doo has gotten way to complacent in the sleds, i love my 2012 renegade etec, gets awesome fuel mileage, but.... they could put rebuildable shocks in the rear suspension, and put the better gauge pod in it for the price of the sled.... ill keep my 01 mxz for a beater sled, i dont feel as bad about that sled getting covered in mud
Old 04-18-2013, 07:33 AM   #963
cooj is on a distinguished road

Name: Luke
Location: Long Island, NY (Attending college at Binghamton University)
cooj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by myfriendjoev View Post
Im still learning how to navigate and respond to posts on this forum..not too familiar yet. Haven't found the LI thread yet... Im in W Islip U?
Im in syosset, and just incase you didn't find it yet heres the LI thread: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...-ny-tacos.html
Old 04-20-2013, 05:51 PM   #964
TXPROMAN is a jewel in the roughTXPROMAN is a jewel in the roughTXPROMAN is a jewel in the rough

Name: Martin
TXPROMAN's Tacoma Gallery
central ny here
Old 04-24-2013, 04:12 AM   #965
Adub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: corps of engineers
Name: Adam
Adub4real's Tacoma Gallery
for anyone who doesn't know about the run this weekend its at 1100 on Saturday from Dunkin donuts 36 north st Dryden NY 13053, Dirt Mcgirt 2013.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:53 AM   #966
Adub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I posted this in the trail run subscription but Ill do it here as well. My cell is 607-280-9223 for any questions ABOUT SATURDAYS RUN.
SPENT SOMETIME ADJUSTING AND THINKING ABOUT THIS RUN. I HAVE COME UP WITH WHAT I THINK IS A BETTER AND MORE SUITABLE DRIVE FOR US ALL. IT STAYS IN A TIGHTER LOOPED AREA WITH 3 REALLY GOOD SPOTS TO PLAY. THIS WAY WE HAVE A BETTER OPPORTUNITY TO STOP TAKE VIDEOS AND PICS. ONE SPOT WILL BE 2 TRUCKS DOWN TURNAROUND COME BACK THEN 2 MORE GO. WE WILL HEAD OUT IN THE SAME DIRECTION AS POSTED BEFORE AND COMING BACK TO THAT SAME AREA AT THE END HITTING HAMMOND HILL RD TWICE. THIS IS BEST FOR THE PEOPLE COMING FROM CUSE, BINGHAMPTON, SPENCER , ITHACA, WATKINS GLEN, AND ETC. BECAUSE YOU WILL BE BACK NEAR THE HIGHWAY TO HEAD HOME IN THOSE DIRECTIONS. I WOULD LIKE EVERYONE TO STOP AT THE END AND GRAB A BITE OR TALK ABOUT THE RUN EVEN IF YOU CAN NOT STAY LONG A MINUTE OF YOUR TIME AND INPUT WOULD BE GREAT. SEE YOU ALL SATURDAY, YEAH YEAAAAAA!!!
Old 04-25-2013, 01:50 PM   #967
http://youtu.be/V0vjJ03A1pw last part of the trail run sunday
Old 05-20-2013, 03:39 PM   #969
This Saturday couple buddies and me are going up to tug hill play around and do some exploring if anyone wants to join.
Old 05-26-2013, 01:41 PM   #970
one of the videos from saturdays trip to tuggers on the hill
http://youtu.be/RvfYrvrJHbQ
Old 05-27-2013, 06:42 PM   #971
Tacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerial Porter
Tacoma13SR5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbomb View Post
Does anyone want to start getting an organized meet and greet together? What about trying to set up something at the saratoga auto museum in saratoga springs or even a meet at lake George? The warmer weather is coming, lets create something?

I'll be in New York on leave from the 5th till the 16th of June if you'd be able to get something set up. I live right in Perth so I'm not too far away from Toga. Plus, I always go out there for the hell of it, so I'm game.
Old 05-29-2013, 04:11 PM   #972
June 15 next tug hill trip if anyone wants to join, plenty of mud and rocks still have a bunch of trails to explore yet.
Old 05-29-2013, 05:30 PM   #973
kill em all is on a distinguished road
Name: steve
kill em all's Tacoma Gallery
Whitney point NY here there is a spot to wheel at Argonne ave Endwell ny 13760... Which I've only road on me quad but there are always many trucks there! Once on that road there is a big tunnel which goes under the highway go through that and ur in buisness! You cannot miss it! BUT DO NOT ATTEMPT DURRING FLOOD TIME THIS AREA IS UNDER WATER AT LEAST ONCE A YEAR ENJOY!!
Old 05-29-2013, 05:54 PM   #974
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by kill em all View Post
Whitney point NY here there is a spot to wheel at Argonne ave Endwell ny 13760... Which I've only road on me quad but there are always many trucks there! Once on that road there is a big tunnel which goes under the highway go through that and ur in buisness! You cannot miss it! BUT DO NOT ATTEMPT DURRING FLOOD TIME THIS AREA IS UNDER WATER AT LEAST ONCE A YEAR ENJOY!!
I've been down there with my truck. That's why my step bars are bent.

So you're over the hill from me. I'm in Newark Valley, and actually drove through WP to get to Frog Pond on Monday.
Old 05-29-2013, 07:03 PM   #975
kill em all is on a distinguished road
Name: steve
kill em all's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
I've been down there with my truck. That's why my step bars are bent.

So you're over the hill from me. I'm in Newark Valley, and actually drove through WP to get to Frog Pond on Monday.
Yep I can imagine you did it is very rough through there! i seen a mid 70's ford on like 45's framed out there (hilarious!) also seen like a 20' fiberglass boat in the trees from one our past floods!! But I'm still a pooswa with my 09 trd which I don't plan on lifting until next year.. Spent enough this year already on lol.
Old 05-30-2013, 03:59 AM   #976
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by kill em all View Post
Yep I can imagine you did it is very rough through there! i seen a mid 70's ford on like 45's framed out there (hilarious!) also seen like a 20' fiberglass boat in the trees from one our past floods!! But I'm still a pooswa with my 09 trd which I don't plan on lifting until next year.. Spent enough this year already on lol.

Yeah, I was fine until I went in the cereal bowl and couldn't get back out. I didn't even have a lift or bigger tires at that point.

I saw a couple season use roads on my way to WP. I should see if I can remember where they are, and see about including them in Adam's next run.
Old 06-05-2013, 07:18 AM   #977

Thumbs up camping gtg

anyone down for a camping trip soon? trucks, fire, beer ya know the important shit. lol, thought we could do a gtg on some state land near an overlook or some area members on here might know of. Im open for dates and options on where to go.
Old 06-05-2013, 12:20 PM   #979

Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
Can we find a place near some crazy old farmer?

not hard to do out here buddy. lol
Old 06-21-2013, 08:43 PM   #980
timify is on a distinguished road
timify's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from Macedon, east of Rochester, NY. I just got back from Rausch Creek last week...was lots of fun.

Products Discussed in this Thread