Old 06-22-2013, 09:13 PM   #981
Jason McCabe taco is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: fathers been in for 24 years. chief
Name: Jason
Jason McCabe taco's Tacoma Gallery
Hamburg Ny.
Old 06-22-2013, 10:05 PM   #982
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXPROMAN View Post
I'm not far from courtland. Just added some new toys.
Sweet flops bro
Old 06-23-2013, 06:54 AM   #983
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXPROMAN View Post
I'm not far from courtland. Just added some new toys.

Nice! Where abouts? We're looking for more trails between Cortland, Dryden, and Newark Valley for another run. Then a winter run too maybe.
Old 06-23-2013, 07:20 AM   #984
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason McCabe taco View Post
Hamburg Ny.

Mmmm Hamburg... Doh!
Old 06-23-2013, 03:22 PM   #985
TXPROMAN is a jewel in the roughTXPROMAN is a jewel in the roughTXPROMAN is a jewel in the rough

Name: Martin
TXPROMAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
Nice! Where abouts? We're looking for more trails between Cortland, Dryden, and Newark Valley for another run. Then a winter run too maybe.
chenango to cortland
Old 06-23-2013, 03:23 PM   #986
TXPROMAN is a jewel in the roughTXPROMAN is a jewel in the roughTXPROMAN is a jewel in the rough

Name: Martin
TXPROMAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post
Sweet flops bro
LOL Mud flops
Old 07-04-2013, 12:15 PM   #987
Stockmonester is on a distinguished road
Stockmonester's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stockmonester
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ck-mounts.html
If anyone is looking for a rack.
Old 07-07-2013, 02:47 PM   #988
Adub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: corps of engineers
Name: Adam
Adub4real's Tacoma Gallery
Rausch Creek this fall September-Ish. I'm looking for a few to go to Rausch Creek. It is a 4x4 offroad park with 300 acres for stock 4x4's to rail buggy. Most trails are green trails and you can camp for free. The Dirt Mcgirt run I hosted was a blast and we had 15 Toyotas show up. I was hoping to get us together again for this trip. 15 is a big number for this but the more the merrier right! I will start a poll for it, but I would like to know who maybe in it before hand. From the cuse your looking at 3 hrs, and Ithaca about 2 1/2, depending on how fast you drive. It would be great to run the trails, then camp and swill beers and BBQ some food, or we can get a hotel. Looking at 50 bones for the day there. Lets do this! I think John, piercedtiger is down, and I have a friend(believe it or not I may have friends. Lol) with a 4runner who wants to go. I'll bring some drink and food, for it and maybe some sic ass t shirts I'll design up for it. I know this post is long, but one more thing. Anyone who wants to help with Dirt Mcgirt Fall run let me know now is the time to start scouting and put it together. The first run was a blast and maybe we can call the fall run another name, or even make it a winter challenge.
Old 07-07-2013, 05:14 PM   #989
NORTHERN RED-NECK
udy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
udy2554's Tacoma Gallery
I might be up for both! Had a great time at McGirt and would love to do it again!
Old 07-20-2013, 07:46 AM   #990
Stockmonester is on a distinguished road
Stockmonester's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stockmonester
Has anyone heard of this off road park near albany?
http://www.riderplanet-usa.com/atv/t...5/map_47b4.htm
Old 07-20-2013, 08:24 AM   #991
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockmonester View Post
Has anyone heard of this off road park near albany?
http://www.riderplanet-usa.com/atv/t...5/map_47b4.htm
No.... But interesting! Might have to check it out someday
Old 07-20-2013, 04:03 PM   #993
joelklape is on a distinguished road
Name: Joel
joelklape's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

I live in Cobleskill and there are a ton of seasonal roads in back of my house. The Patria State Forest and Rossman Hill State Forest are great places to take your truck.
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone in NY???-tacoma-lift.jpg  
Old 07-21-2013, 08:16 PM   #994
I'd rather be skiing...

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by joelklape View Post
I live in Cobleskill and there are a ton of seasonal roads in back of my house. The Patria State Forest and Rossman Hill State Forest are great places to take your truck.
Sweet! Nice truck!

Might have to check those places out someday
Old 07-24-2013, 12:17 PM   #995
Adub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rausch creek run September 14, looks like a good date let me know who is in.
Old 07-24-2013, 04:21 PM   #996
CollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
CollegeKevin's Tacoma Gallery
Spotted white taco quad cab lifted getting on lie today. I beeped. He beeped. Anyone on here?
Old 07-31-2013, 09:10 AM   #997

anyone interested in Rausch Creek? Sept. 14Th, I'm going down that Friday and staying overnight so I'm ready to roll Saturday. Would be sweet to have a couple people cruise down and play off road all day. They do have a lot of green trails for stock 4x4's
Old 07-31-2013, 07:14 PM   #998
casper29 is on a distinguished road

Name: Elwin
casper29's Tacoma Gallery
Rochester ny
Old 08-02-2013, 12:42 PM   #1000

how about a meet each month, or every couple months in the area? I am wondering if we could get together at a different location that would make it reasonable for us to meet. We could host diferent locations possibly each time that are close for a few, and a small drive for others, then switch the driving distance in a vise versa situation. Im not sure this is making sense lol. If anyone is interested or understands what Im trying to say please let me know. A lot of us live in the Ithaca, Syracuse, and Binghamptom areas making a central location for those areas reasonable. Im open to options on this idea, just a feeler.

Products Discussed in this Thread