Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Anyone in NY???

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-25-2013, 03:30 AM   #1021
Slow lane cruiser
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: USAF Firefighter gone legit
Name: Another Matt
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbishopp View Post
Not sure I can help Matt. I'm tied up til 7 PM and then my GF is expecting me to be home to eat dinner. Where you going to be ? When ?
Bloomfield around 8pm most likely.
Old 08-25-2013, 03:36 AM   #1023
Slow lane cruiser
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Let you know later, prob tomorrow if I can help on Wednesday.
Awesome thanks! If "plan A" works its just be rolling a trailer onto another trailer... If we go to "plan b" it will be lifting 2 standup jetskis onto a trailer. The skis are pretty light... Just awkward for one person to carry.
Old 08-26-2013, 05:46 PM   #1025
NORTHERN RED-NECK
udy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
udy2554's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
OK Matt. Good for Wed night. I'll PM you contact info now.

Anyone else ? No other brothers not busy ?
I might be available. I'm in Naples, grew up in Fairport!

It'd be cool to meet a couple "local" TW guys. Where in Bloomfield are you?
Old 08-26-2013, 05:57 PM   #1026
Slow lane cruiser
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by udy2554 View Post

Near route 20 and South Rd... Should be a real quick job. Hopefully it's just rolling a trailer up onto the trailer I'm bringing... If that doesn't work, I'll have to wing it. Appreciate any help I can get!
Old 08-26-2013, 09:09 PM   #1027
wmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
wmdpowell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I grew up in Fairport too. Live near Albany ny now.
Old 08-27-2013, 04:15 AM   #1028
NORTHERN RED-NECK
udy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

udy2554's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdpowell View Post
I grew up in Fairport too. Live near Albany ny now.
Did you go to Fairport HS? I'm a McQuaid grad. (84), but did all my partying in Fairport! I probably shoul have been at Fairport BOCES doing auto mech. instead of a college prep school! I grew up in Whitney Farms (east)! Do you ever get back to the area?
Old 08-27-2013, 06:54 PM   #1030
NORTHERN RED-NECK

udy2554's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I grew up in Gates. Moved to Fairport when I got married. Moving to Webster in a month. I really like Fairport but the cost of housing is too high so I bought a house in Webster.
Webster, where life is worth living!!! I used to work for Monroe Air Conditioning (now Crossfield HVAC) out that way (250 and North). It was 20+ years ago, but not bad town. You got the lake and a handful of parks, nice!
Old 08-28-2013, 03:54 PM   #1031
1YOTA6
1YOTA6 is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
1YOTA6's Tacoma Gallery
a buddy of mine just bought a house in Fairport and loves it as he told me about fairport electric and how cheap it is.... I'm geting into the beginning stages of looking for a house in the right area but need a yard and a good size garage for sure hahaha
Old 08-28-2013, 07:46 PM   #1033
wmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
wmdpowell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Did you go to Fairport HS? I'm a McQuaid grad. (84), but did all my partying in Fairport! I probably shoul have been at Fairport BOCES doing auto mech. instead of a college prep school! I grew up in Whitney Farms (east)! Do you ever get back to the area?
Fairport '81. Grew up in Blackwatch, timber lane. I get back on occasion, my sister lives on the Victor end of Turk hill rd near the vineyard and my oldest daughter is a senior at Grneseo.
Old 08-29-2013, 10:29 AM   #1034
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adub4real View Post
anyone interested in Rausch Creek? Sept. 14Th, I'm going down that Friday and staying overnight so I'm ready to roll Saturday. Would be sweet to have a couple people cruise down and play off road all day. They do have a lot of green trails for stock 4x4's
im interested. havent wheeled since living in Cali. i think Rauch is about 5 hours from me...
Old 08-30-2013, 12:26 PM   #1035
Adub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: corps of engineers
Name: Adam
Adub4real's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoytoda View Post
im interested. havent wheeled since living in Cali. i think Rauch is about 5 hours from me...
awesome , cause I didnt have any replies and you need 2 rigs at minnumum to go.

on another note, anybody wheeling this weekend?
Old 08-31-2013, 08:44 AM   #1036
Stockmonester is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
Stockmonester's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stockmonester
trip to tug hill then buddies sand pit to play around maybe tomorrow or monday
Old 09-30-2013, 08:18 PM   #1038
Longo118 is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Engine man
Longo118's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yota4Whelz View Post
any trips planned in the near future?? im from orange county ny n trying to get out to some meets n finally meet some fellow taco lovers.
Where in Orange County? I am in Blooming Grove.

I know a few Tacoma guys we wheel with in the area... and of course the jeeps always tag along. Maybe we can plan something soon.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:09 AM   #1040
PrerunnerRich is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Rich
PrerunnerRich's Tacoma Gallery
Is a meet gonna happen?!

Products Discussed in this Thread