Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Anyone in NY???

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-08-2014, 06:08 PM   #1221
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
We had a mod day at my house today. Last one I could host. I put on a set of Maxtrac spindles, new rotors (mine were toast) and pads. Had to swap out one of my front Billy 5100's as it was leaking. Both my rears leak... one's actually empty. I have new set of Pro Comp ZX2050's arriving Monday for the rear. Big problem is my Rake... or Bro Lean is now about 3". I'm going to try and get a Chevy Leaf early in the week to bring up the rear! I'll be towing my trailer to Buffalo the 19th or 20th at the latest!

I'm all for a meet N greet! My 100K engine coupled with 33's and over 4" of lift out to drag... DRAG AIR really well!!!!
Old 03-23-2014, 07:52 AM   #1222
avw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
avw4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Who here has been to whispering pines offroad park or wrangler ave? I just heard about these two places which are relatively close to us. I'm not sure if wrangler ave is a jeep only club but whispering pines is open to the public. Anyone wanna check it out in a week or two with me assuming it's open?
Old 03-23-2014, 01:36 PM   #1223
avw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

avw4x4's Tacoma Gallery
How's a tentative date of April 5th sound to meet at Whispering Pines Offroad Park? It's in Lyons NY, should be about an hour 45 for you buffalo guys and around an hour for the Rochester crowd. I've never been there so I don't know what to expect, has to be fun regardless though right?
Old 03-25-2014, 05:50 PM   #1224

avw4x4's Tacoma Gallery
C'mon... I know some of you guys are active. Let's get out and go wheeling together!
Old 03-25-2014, 05:59 PM   #1225
Now my Taco is bloody Red, ewww
"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

"OldManTan"'s Tacoma Gallery
Gotta say, great idea. Unfortunately I am too big of a puss, and cheap, to wheel too hard. I watched some of the videos on youtube, probably won't see me there. Now a mod day, meet and greet, or camping trip, I might be down for
Old 03-25-2014, 06:03 PM   #1226

avw4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Bah, come on. I watched some videos on YouTube too and thought it may be too tame for us lol. If an Isuzu trooper and an early 90s range rover can cut it there I don't think you'll have any issues

I'm game to have anyone ride with me too if you wanna come check it out first, only 1 seat open though.

And like I said I've never been so I have no idea what to expect, just trying to get out somewhere local.
Old 03-28-2014, 09:15 PM   #1227

avw4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Any of you guys want to come with me? If not I'm gonna head back to Ohio to go wheeling where I know it's good.

I've heard good things about whispering pines but wheeling with buddies is always more fun. I know one of you guys wants to come out, better hurry up before Cuomo outlaws fun all together!
Old 03-29-2014, 09:48 PM   #1228
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by avw4x4 View Post
How's a tentative date of April 5th sound to meet at Whispering Pines Offroad Park? It's in Lyons NY, should be about an hour 45 for you buffalo guys and around an hour for the Rochester crowd. I've never been there so I don't know what to expect, has to be fun regardless though right?
Shit I'd be down for it but I JUST moved here and this whole work thing is crazy! Putting in serious hours, and I don't see it getting better for a few months.

This is my first time on TW since I moved the 19th!!!
Old 03-30-2014, 06:13 AM   #1229

avw4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techoma View Post
Shit I'd be down for it but I JUST moved here and this whole work thing is crazy! Putting in serious hours, and I don't see it getting better for a few months.

This is my first time on TW since I moved the 19th!!!
I was wondering where you were!

I'll probably go there regardless and post up my findings. Maybe when you're less busy we could organize a trip farther out to try and get some more participation.
Old 03-30-2014, 10:23 AM   #1230

Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by avw4x4 View Post
I was wondering where you were!

I'll probably go there regardless and post up my findings. Maybe when you're less busy we could organize a trip farther out to try and get some more participation.
Sounds like a great plan. Right now I need to focus on this new job... figure out if I'm going to fight through it or what.
Old 04-04-2014, 03:12 PM   #1231

avw4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Still no takers on a wheeling trip tomorrow?
Old 04-04-2014, 03:21 PM   #1232
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
but sounds fun.
Old 04-05-2014, 02:16 PM   #1234

avw4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Whispering pines was very fun! Extremely muddy and a lot of very slippery clay but I could get most places. Definitely worth checking out, I would always go with someone who has a winch though if it's this muddy. I only needed to be winched once but there was no way around it, woulda been screwed if the guy I was with didn't have one.

Here's the aftermath:

Old 04-06-2014, 02:54 PM   #1235
Stockmonester is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
Stockmonester's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stockmonester
Anyone doing the snirt run this weekend ?
Old 04-06-2014, 03:12 PM   #1236

avw4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockmonester View Post
Anyone doing the snirt run this weekend ?
Snirt run?

No but I am going to Rausch Creek!
Old 04-06-2014, 03:36 PM   #1237
Stockmonester is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
Stockmonester's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stockmonester
http://www.sno-pals.com/

First spring with my enduro looking forward to the mud pits
Old 04-06-2014, 03:41 PM   #1238
doc1187 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
doc1187's Tacoma Gallery
Lake George area
Old 04-07-2014, 08:58 AM   #1239
PPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant future

PPansini10's Tacoma Gallery
is anyone in the Carmel, NY area?

Products Discussed in this Thread