Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

4th fest tacoma meet

Old 06-15-2009, 11:13 AM   #1
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
4th fest tacoma meet

hey guys and gals i am wondering if you would like to join me and a couple other people at 4th fest this year in central pa.
its one of the nations greatest fireworks displays! also there is so much to do there! check out the link and let me know if you would be interested.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:20 AM   #2
Lets Go State!
PSUnick is a splendid one to beholdPSUnick is a splendid one to beholdPSUnick is a splendid one to beholdPSUnick is a splendid one to beholdPSUnick is a splendid one to beholdPSUnick is a splendid one to beholdPSUnick is a splendid one to behold

PSUnick's Tacoma Gallery
I have spent the last six years in state college, and I wish I could join you. It really is a great show.

However I will be in town the week after for arts festival! Lets go state!
Old 06-15-2009, 11:25 AM   #3
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSUnick View Post
I have spent the last six years in state college, and I wish I could join you. It really is a great show.

However I will be in town the week after for arts festival! Lets go state!
well get your ass back up here! haha. where did you set last year?
Old 06-15-2009, 02:51 PM   #4
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
where about is this meet, im in jersey and would be willing to make the drive.....but am not familiar with pa at all. i know where the poconos are, but thats about it, how far from poconos?
Old 06-15-2009, 02:58 PM   #5
Sorry for party rockin'

its dead center of pa. right at beaver stadium where the penn state lions play.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:06 PM   #6
Lets Go State!
PSUnick is a splendid one to beholdPSUnick is a splendid one to beholdPSUnick is a splendid one to beholdPSUnick is a splendid one to beholdPSUnick is a splendid one to beholdPSUnick is a splendid one to beholdPSUnick is a splendid one to behold

PSUnick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
well get your ass back up here! haha. where did you set last year?
All over the place. They set the fireworks off down the hill from beaver stadium, towards college ave (Rt 26). You can park at the stadium and watch from there. Also there are some buildings and garages down the hill from the stadium, and you can park there. This is where I was last year. These garages are where we work on the university's hybrid-electric vehicles.

Wherever you do park, get there early. There will be alot of people and alot of traffic. Also bring a radio or use the one in your car - the fireworks are set to music.
Old 06-23-2009, 06:00 AM   #8
Sorry for party rockin'

anyone else? the fourth is coming up soon.
Old 06-24-2009, 06:14 PM   #9
ArmyMP09 is on a distinguished road
Army: PFC 400th MP BN
ArmyMP09's Tacoma Gallery
Thats tempting.. I have cabin about 45mins east of State college.. lots of old logging roads I've been itching to explore as well.. need to get the g/f on board which is a task.. maybe just maybe i can talk her into it...