Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NJ Taco's

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-01-2009, 08:33 PM   #41
rdwarrior will become famous soon enoughrdwarrior will become famous soon enough

rdwarrior's Tacoma Gallery
Did this die? I can do weekends.
Old 07-01-2009, 08:36 PM   #42
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
maybe we need to start it,post pics, and go from there..if you are,i know there is at least 1 or 2 other people who are down...so we can do that, also, maybe we can get some eastern pa peeps in it as well. maybe ill start a thread in the pa section..

glad to see other interested in meeting up. only good can come or it.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:01 AM   #44
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
cool, i will start putting something together, I will start a list of names so we can figure out who is where and whats the best place to meet up.DdayIsNear (Eddie)-- hopatconggeorge3 (George)-- ?rdWarrior -- MorristownJace -- ?Metallikatz3 -- ?
Old 07-02-2009, 11:09 AM   #45
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
where is it and when
Old 07-02-2009, 11:21 AM   #46
Jace has a spectacular aura aboutJace has a spectacular aura about

Army: B BTRY 3/112th FA 50thBCT
Jace's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jace
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
cool, i will start putting something together, I will start a list of names so we can figure out who is where and whats the best place to meet up.DdayIsNear (Eddie)-- hopatconggeorge3 (George)-- ?rdWarrior -- MorristownJace -- ?Metallikatz3 -- ?
Currently living in South Jersey, I ended my lease before my deployment.
Now that I'm back in Jersey I'm looking for a place in East Brunswick.

My unit is out of Morristown. Let's get some more Jersey denizens to add
to the roster.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:54 AM   #47
Banned
DdayIsNear (Eddie)-- hopatcong george3 (George)-- ? r dWarrior -- Morristown Jace -- Morristown Area Metallikatz3 -- ? David Tarantino -- ? Finally got it listed right, damn work computers..I figured lets get alist together and find out who is where and what works best. Earlier in the thread are a few NY'ers who said they would make the trek to jersey so we will see if they are still interested.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:57 AM   #48
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Monroe just outside of East Brunswick. I won't be able to make it to any meets for another month while I finish the truck but after that you can count me in.

-Mike
Old 07-02-2009, 11:57 AM   #49
rdwarrior will become famous soon enoughrdwarrior will become famous soon enough

rdwarrior's Tacoma Gallery
i am down
Old 07-02-2009, 11:58 AM   #50
Jace has a spectacular aura aboutJace has a spectacular aura about

Army: B BTRY 3/112th FA 50thBCT
Jace's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jace
Quote:
DdayIsNear (Eddie)-- hopatconggeorge3 (George)-- ?rdWarrior -- MorristownJace -- Morristown Area Metallikatz3 -- ? David Tarantino -- ? Finally got it listed right, damn work computers..I figured lets get alist together and find out who is where and what works best. Earlier in the thread are a few NY'ers who said they would make the trek to jersey so we will see if they are still interested.
Jace- East Brunswick

Glad you are putting this together. Damn work computers huh?
Old 07-02-2009, 12:00 PM   #51
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
DdayIsNear (Eddie)-- hopatcong george3 (George)-- ? r dWarrior -- Morristown Jace -- Morristown Area Metallikatz3 -- ? David Tarantino -- ? Finally got it listed right, damn work computers..I figured lets get alist together and find out who is where and what works best. Earlier in the thread are a few NY'ers who said they would make the trek to jersey so we will see if they are still interested.
what are you looking to do just meet up have some food??
Old 07-02-2009, 01:15 PM   #52
Banned
yeah, i guess for now, i am a new truck owner and dont knw of any trails, so i cant fulfill that part quite yet, but i figured as we get to knwo eachother and meetup, we can figure out where we can go and what to do from there, maybe not the first day we get together, but soon after. i have never done any wheelin so i wouldnt' really know the best way to approach it either, and as i see others are probably in the same boat as i, learnign a thing or two would be great, maybe to be apassenger to start or whatever, i really wanna get into wheelin offroad, but dont wanna go into it blind, ya know. Also check out eachother mods, see what works what dont. how does that all sound?
Old 07-02-2009, 01:16 PM   #53

why not meet at hooters in wayne nj???
Old 07-02-2009, 01:36 PM   #54
Banned
that could work, not to far for ny'ers and morristown and me in hopatcong, maybe 30 munutes for everyone, probably excvept you since you recommended it. hahaha
Old 07-02-2009, 01:40 PM   #55

Quote:
that could work, not to far for ny'ers and morristown and me in hopatcong, maybe 30 munutes for everyone, probably excvept you since you recommended it. hahaha
iam in landing nj just before hopatcong
Old 07-02-2009, 01:40 PM   #56
dennyct@hotmail.com will become famous soon enough
Navy: Naval Security Group
dennyct@hotmail.com's Tacoma Gallery
Meet

I am in Elmwood Park, Bergen County
Old 07-02-2009, 01:41 PM   #57
Banned
nice...hahah how about we meet at rumors......lmfao dirt hole
Old 07-02-2009, 01:43 PM   #58

Quote:
nice...hahah how about we meet at rumors......lmfao dirt hole
that hole not me your not getting me in there
what color is your truck do you hang out there?
Old 07-02-2009, 01:46 PM   #59
Banned
dennyct@hotmail.com -- elmwood parkDdayIsNear (Eddie)----- hopatcong george3 (George) ------ ? rdWarrior -------------- Morristown Jace ------------------ East Brunswick Metallikatz3------------ ? David Tarantino--------- Landing
Old 07-02-2009, 01:48 PM   #60
Banned
sorry for the wierd posts workin via prxy server at work and it dont let me make seperate lines for postings.... i have a silver dbl cb trd sport--i moved to hopatcong 2 years ago, went in once to chekout the local hole inthe wall, and damn, never goin back...its unbelieveable the crap that is inside that place, dirty whores...hahahahaha

Products Discussed in this Thread