Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NJ MUd

Old 01-12-2013, 06:42 PM   #41
racemybuick is on a distinguished road

Name: John
racemybuick's Tacoma Gallery
Thread revival!!!!!

I'm looking to compile a lit of the sussex taco's!!!!

If you are in the sussex county vicinity, post up and hi-jack this thread!!!

Maybe we can have a hyper local get together where I work, or nearby! (I work at vo-tech)

Where are all the sussex county taco's????

John
Old 01-12-2013, 08:06 PM   #42
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
U n i may b the only Sussex tacos, haven't met another yet, try the nj taco thread
Old 09-09-2013, 10:57 AM   #43
07tacokm is on a distinguished road
Name: Kyle
07tacokm's Tacoma Gallery
anybody here in morris county in roxbury township or in the lake hopatcong area?
Old 09-09-2013, 02:30 PM   #44
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07tacokm View Post
anybody here in morris county in roxbury township or in the lake hopatcong area?
I'm 2 blocks from lake hopatcong there was just a meet up in the stokes camping area. We wheeled with 13 tacos I think. Always trips in the woods up there.
Old 09-10-2013, 08:38 AM   #45
07tacokm is on a distinguished road
Name: Kyle
07tacokm's Tacoma Gallery
im running stock right now but defiantly let me know next time you guys meet up
Old 01-09-2014, 06:27 AM   #46
Bastaardo is a splendid one to beholdBastaardo is a splendid one to beholdBastaardo is a splendid one to beholdBastaardo is a splendid one to beholdBastaardo is a splendid one to beholdBastaardo is a splendid one to beholdBastaardo is a splendid one to behold
Name: Angel
Bastaardo's Tacoma Gallery
Hopatcong Taco here. I'm stock as well but don't mind getting dirty.