Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NJ MUd

Old 06-18-2009, 07:37 AM   #1
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
NJ MUd

Where are the trails to go on in NJ. I am new to sussex county and have no clue. It has been reaiing in jersey for the past month, so there is plenty of mud, i just need to find it. If anyone knows where it is, please let me know.
Old 06-18-2009, 07:53 AM   #2
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
where is sussex
Old 06-18-2009, 08:08 AM   #3
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
near SPARTA!!!!, its near morristown, roackaway, parsippany, nw jersey.

my clean quad cab is itching for a mudbath
Old 06-18-2009, 08:10 AM   #4
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
Sex? In NJ!? PFff, all the girls here are nuts.

Wharton park:
http://www.state.nj.us/dep/parksandf...s/wharton.html

And let me know when you go... my truck is only stock, but it needs to get filthy.

Oh, and check this thread from the last crew that went there, might be TOO wet with all this rain we have been getting:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...ch-splash.html
Old 06-18-2009, 08:29 AM   #5
Banned
i am stock as well
Old 06-18-2009, 08:31 AM   #6
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
i am stock as well
Yea, judging from their pics... we would want at least one lifted taco, and a tow strap.

I haven't yet invested in a hijack, chains, tree saving straps or whatever yet... and I have the dunlops. :/

But, once I get my tax returns, let the modding begin!
Old 06-18-2009, 09:14 AM   #7
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
morristown isnt too far, but NW jersey is... are there two morris towns? I am in Glassboro, Gloucestor County
Old 06-18-2009, 09:18 AM   #8
mjp2 is living vicariously through me.
martie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: smartie pants
martie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSeven View Post
morristown isnt too far, but NW jersey is... are there two morris towns? I am in Glassboro, Gloucestor County
I think there are two - he's referring to the one in NW Jersey. Up where 24 and 287 intersect.
Old 06-18-2009, 09:20 AM   #9
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
where is the sex in jersey
Old 06-18-2009, 09:21 AM   #10
martie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

martie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tarantino View Post
where is the sex in jersey
In Middlesex county
Old 06-18-2009, 09:22 AM   #11
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by martie View Post
In Middlesex county
its in the middle???
Old 06-18-2009, 09:24 AM   #12

martie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
its in the middle???
Usually
Old 06-18-2009, 09:28 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by martie View Post
Usually
Old 06-18-2009, 10:57 AM   #14
Jace has a spectacular aura aboutJace has a spectacular aura about

Army: B BTRY 3/112th FA 50thBCT
Jace's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jace
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSeven View Post
You are thinking about Moorestown, sounds like Morristown.
Old 06-18-2009, 11:12 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace View Post
You are thinking about Moorestown, sounds like Morristown.
iam in that area it has to be Morristown its by 287
Old 06-18-2009, 12:09 PM   #16
Banned
i dont knwo where the mud is, but we should meet somewhere and have some fun...i got candy. but for real, i would like to see some trails, whats everyone in jersey doing this weekend?
Old 06-18-2009, 03:37 PM   #18
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
The Pine Barrons

(where ever they are located)
when you headed there, i know about where they are an d can def find if i have to.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:03 PM   #19

Quote:
iam in that area it has to be Morristown its by 287
Yea, I work up around there. There is a Morristown and a Norristown in NJ.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:06 PM   #20
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by StandingCow View Post
Yea, I work up around there. There is a Morristown and a Norristown in NJ.

actually norristown was originally callled morristown, till chuck norris roundhouse kicked it and it changed.