Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Boston Area Truck Problems

Old 06-24-2009, 06:21 AM   #1
PeteK is just really nicePeteK is just really nicePeteK is just really nicePeteK is just really nice
PeteK's Tacoma Gallery
Boston Area Truck Problems

Anyone else had this problem? Over the past 8 days or so, my thermometer seems to be stuck on 61° and I cannot shut my wipers off.
Old 06-24-2009, 06:29 AM   #2
Major91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Major91's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteK View Post
Anyone else had this problem? Over the past 8 days or so, my thermometer seems to be stuck on 61° and I cannot shut my wipers off.

Mine has been stuck at 64 and the wipers i am just ignoring now.......hopefully it'll all fix itself tomorrow
Old 06-24-2009, 06:30 AM   #3
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
LOL there's a reason it's called "New ENGLAND"!
Old 06-24-2009, 06:34 AM   #4
Major91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Major91's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerNameIsLucy View Post
LOL there's a reason it's called "New ENGLAND"!
If i had a dime everytime i heard this i'de be rich!
Old 06-24-2009, 06:36 AM   #5
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major91 View Post
If i had a dime everytime i heard this i'de be rich!
I live in New Hampshire for 20 years before moving down here. 20 years of gray, drizzle skies. So we'd both be rich.

Now I get to live with 108 degrees in June (two days ago).
Old 06-24-2009, 06:44 AM   #7

Major91's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerNameIsLucy View Post
I live in New Hampshire for 20 years before moving down here. 20 years of gray, drizzle skies. So we'd both be rich.

Now I get to live with 108 degrees in June (two days ago).
Nice! I was just up in Laconia for a few days last week for bike week. Love the long bike rides up there for sure. I did the Mt. Washington ride on the bike this year....... That my dear was crazy!

Someday i'll be moving farther down South.......i go down every year for the Pats/Fins game. I've been a diehard Finfan for 15 years now........Not a Pats fan.....bunch of cheaters!

Sunny in the 80s this coming weekend!
Old 06-24-2009, 07:21 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major91 View Post
Nice! I was just up in Laconia for a few days last week for bike week. Love the long bike rides up there for sure. I did the Mt. Washington ride on the bike this year....... That my dear was crazy!

Someday i'll be moving farther down South.......i go down every year for the Pats/Fins game. I've been a diehard Finfan for 15 years now........Not a Pats fan.....bunch of cheaters!

Sunny in the 80s this coming weekend!
My parents just drove out of Florida for Winnipesaukee this morning, going to stay in one of those ancient houses right on the shore.

I always prefered Newfound Lake. For the 8 years I owned my boat we'd reserve a camp right on the shore for the 4th of July week.

There's some really really nice places up there. Laconia is nice when it's not bike week, and a blast when it is.

I always think "how ironic" when I see a NH state quarter...they put the Old Man on it, then his face falls off. Shame.

Us Floridians laugh when you guys are 10 below in December and we're in the 60s, but we envy you when we're in the hundreds and you're in the 60s!