Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Virginia Mod Day?

Old 06-25-2009, 08:44 PM   #1
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Virginia Mod Day?

I was wondering if anyone near Northern VA or Southern MD would be interested in a mod day sometime in July or August? I can host it and provide basic tools, but if anyone else has a better venue I am all for that as well!

If there is even any interest we can decide on a date.
Old 06-25-2009, 08:57 PM   #2
//TRD
XR-Ace will become famous soon enough

XR-Ace's Tacoma Gallery
im up for it..lets get this rollin.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:10 AM   #3
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Cool, I assume your aren't in OC right now?
Old 06-26-2009, 05:15 AM   #4
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
if i still haven't gotten my lift installed yet i'll go

i have a new bumper on the way too so that could be a possible project.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:21 AM   #5
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dud122 View Post
if i still haven't gotten my lift installed yet i'll go

i have a new bumper on the way too so that could be a possible project.
Nice! Ya the main thing I need to get done is my headers
Old 06-26-2009, 05:29 AM   #6
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dud122's Tacoma Gallery
i guess i'll give my baltimore mod day another bump.... would meet with someone today or monday to get some shit done
Old 06-26-2009, 05:33 AM   #7
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i guess i'll give my baltimore mod day another bump.... would meet with someone today or monday to get some shit done
I thought the Bmore was already done, or would be done soon. Didn't mean to step on your toes!
Old 06-26-2009, 05:44 AM   #8
rabble rabble rabble

dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
I thought the Bmore was already done, or would be done soon. Didn't mean to step on your toes!

no i didn't mean it like that.... the "bmore mod day" was more just trying to find someone to help me with my lift rather than a true mod day.

haven't been able to work out the same days off as the people who can help me yet so i am still looking. thats why i said if i haven't worked it out by the time the VA mod day happens i'll be there .

also... why isn't your green circle lit up next to your handle showing that you are online?? i've noticed this with several people on here. is there an "invisible" setting or something?
Old 06-26-2009, 05:46 AM   #9
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
no i didn't mean it like that.... the "bmore mod day" was more just trying to find someone to help me with my lift rather than a true mod day.

haven't been able to work out the same days off as the people who can help me yet so i am still looking. thats why i said if i haven't worked it out by the time the VA mod day happens i'll be there .

also... why isn't your green circle lit up next to your handle showing that you are online?? i've noticed this with several people on here. is there an "invisible" setting or something?
yuppers...
Old 06-26-2009, 05:46 AM   #10
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Old 06-26-2009, 05:53 AM   #11
rabble rabble rabble

dud122's Tacoma Gallery
whats the point??

are you such a TW superstar now you need to always appear offline to avoid the hundreds of PM's you get a day?