Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Meetup: Uncivilized Creations Meet /Mod Day in SO-MD

Old 06-26-2009, 07:53 AM   #1
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
Meetup: Uncivilized Creations Meet /Mod Day in SO-MD

Hey guys im having my Club "Uncivilized Creations" Meet up @ my house this Sat the 27th.

Also JVtacoma is coming down and where installing Electric fans.

Any one want to come down and hang out, do some Mods.
Also Having a Bon-Fire Sat Night. BYOB.

Let me knw!

ALSO Me and Silver07Taco (Capt Coil)
Are going to offer services to fellow members. ETC. Installing Lifts, Electric Fans, Stereos, Winches. etc etc....
The first few will be @ no Charge, Beer is always welcome. but we would like to make this a business. so we will start charging for installs. Nothing crazy expensive. but just so we can Buy More tools and Etc to get started.

Ask ChocoTaco about the Lift we did for him... Thanks Everyone.

-Redz
Old 06-26-2009, 09:03 AM   #2
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Heres the List as of Right now.

TW Members:
1. Prezident Redz
2. Silver07Taco (Coil)
3. Gadget
4. ChocoTaco
5. SocoLax
Old 06-26-2009, 11:28 AM   #3
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
ALSO Me and Silver07Taco (Capt Coil)
Are going to offer services to fellow members. ETC. Installing Lifts, Electric Fans, Stereos, Winches. etc etc....
The first few will be @ no Charge, Beer is always welcome. but we would like to make this a business. so we will start charging for installs. Nothing crazy expensive. but just so we can Buy More tools and Etc to get started.

Ask ChocoTaco about the Lift we did for him... Thanks Everyone.

Here are some pics of the work we did ChocoTacos truck

Old 06-26-2009, 03:19 PM   #4
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for mini meet

soco will be there
Old 06-27-2009, 08:23 PM   #5
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Great mod day

Funny story/video about those...

The End
Old 06-28-2009, 07:00 AM   #6
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
just wanted to thank everyone again for the help with my truck...

i was over at PrezidentRedz's to get my lift installed friday AND saturday night... to say that my truck was being uncooperative would be the understatement of a lifetime but he, silver07taco, and JVtacoma did a DAMN fine job with everything...

If there is anyone on the east coast looking to get some work done on their truck and needs some help with it I would HIGHLY reccomend these guys. They know what they're doing, great problem solvers/trouble shooters (my truck definately tested them), the price is right, and they aren't a bad bunch to get to know and hang out with.

I'll be getting my new tires on today and my alignment so i'll put pictures of all that up later... pretty fitting post for number 1,000 i think after all the help and questions i've gotten answered by the fine folks at TW.

Thanks again guys
Old 06-28-2009, 08:00 AM   #7
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
^ Thanks Dan, Yea your truck was a pain to work on but we got her done.

Here are some pics of the work we got done.

And some pics of the meet

Waitin on new bumper

Old 06-28-2009, 09:48 AM   #9
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
Got anything going on today?

G
Old 06-28-2009, 03:56 PM   #10
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dud122's Tacoma Gallery
got the new tires put on today...

turns out i will have to get those spacers put on because my tires are rubbing the frame when the wheel is turned all the way

it also turns out that spacers are illegal in MD so I am going to have to put them on myself which isn't a problem except for the fact that i don't have a torque wrench.

i also want to get my UCA's put on soon too so i don't have to pay to get this thing realigned 3 different times.

sooo........ anyone free tonight or tomorrow for a few hours
Old 06-28-2009, 06:25 PM   #11

Awesome time guys! Had a blast, and yeah "Project Nightmare" was a little more than a test!
how bad are the tires rubbing?
Old 06-28-2009, 06:32 PM   #12
rabble rabble rabble

dud122's Tacoma Gallery
how do i rate it?
Old 06-28-2009, 06:33 PM   #13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJg00XPRedA
Old 06-28-2009, 06:34 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadget@URD View Post
Got anything going on today?

G
Not much, Hung Over, Ate Crabs. Sux you couldn't swing by yesterday.
Old 06-28-2009, 06:35 PM   #15
rabble rabble rabble

dud122's Tacoma Gallery
when the wheel is turned all the way in either direction i can feel each lug almost slide over the frame and the truck moves very sluggish through it.
Old 06-28-2009, 06:35 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by dud122 View Post
how do i rate it?
Does it rub real bad? I can help you with the spacers just let me knw when you wanna come back down.
Old 06-28-2009, 06:44 PM   #17
rabble rabble rabble

dud122's Tacoma Gallery
hey redz what were you talking about when you were saying something about pressing something out of the the stock UCA?

looking at this on the camburg website it looks like once i get the stock one out the new one looks fairly simple to assemble...

http://www.camburg.com/images/tacoma/CamKitSystem.jpg
Old 06-28-2009, 06:46 PM   #18
rabble rabble rabble

dud122's Tacoma Gallery
i might as well just buy a torque wrench for the spacers... time to start building up that tool box right??

would i have to get another alignment after the uca's go in or just the spacers???
Old 06-28-2009, 06:49 PM   #19

I would say both. just to be on the safe side, I have the 5yr plan @ Merchants Tire for Aliments saves money. lol

Yeah if you can grab a good one I would say go for it, never hurts to invest in tools.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dud122 View Post
hey redz what were you talking about when you were saying something about pressing something out of the the stock UCA?

looking at this on the camburg website it looks like once i get the stock one out the new one looks fairly simple to assemble...

http://www.camburg.com/images/tacoma/CamKitSystem.jpg
Just getting the stock ball joint out of the spindle I think is the only hard part.
Old 06-28-2009, 06:53 PM   #20
rabble rabble rabble

dud122's Tacoma Gallery
what should i look for in a "good" torque wrench??